2°°

Meanie O Meanie

"Where's yerim? ", Mingyu asked at the moment he saw wonu came out from their room. 

"She's already fell asleep. I think she's tired because minha didn't let her rest at all just now", wonu chuckled. 

 

Btw, kwon minha is soonyoung and jihoon's first child. They always spend their time at mingyu and wonu's apartment because minha always asked them to bring her to meet yerim. Minha will be really hyper when she meets yerim and playing continuously until they feel exhausted (i think minha inherit this attitude from his father lol) 

 

"Ahhh i also ran out of energy after doing the housechores", Wonu said and rest his head on mingyu's broad shoulder. 

"Aigoo poor my baby. Here, sit here", he patted his lap. 

 

Mingyu lifted wonu's light body and place wonu on his lap. Wonu's back was resting on mingyu's back. He wrapped his arm around wonu's waist and rest his head on his lover's shoulder. 

 

"Why are you so light, dear? Didn't i remind you to eat more, hmm? " Mingyu said while sniffed wonu's scent on the neck. This vanilla scent will always be his favourite. 

 

"Idk. My body metabolisme is really high and because of that my body just maintain like this, maybe. Not like yours that can gain weight just like that and after that become a fatty mingyuu ahahaha XD " Wonu giggled at his own words cause he was imagining how mingyu will look alike if he become fatter lmao ><

 

Mingyu didn't take serious of his wife's words cause he know wonu just want to . As reward, he tickled wonu everywhere. Wonu can't hold his laugh bcs he is a really thicklish person (this is too cute too handle asdfghjkl) 

 

"Ahaha ming- ahahaha please stahpp ahaha", 

"You naughty boy, this is your reward for making fun of my body", he tickled wonu everywhere. 

 

After the tickling session, they rested their body after lacking out of oxygen because they laughed non-stop. 

 

"Fyi mingyu, that was quiet fun y'know. You released all my tension. Thank you, honey", Wonu said and kissed mingyu's cheek. 

 

Mingyu are loss of words because of that sudden kiss. Wonu's face blushed like hell because of his own action towards his husband. He cussed himself in mind. 

 

Mingyu can't take this anymore. He cupped wonu's face and connecting their lips. Mingyu pull wonu's nape to deepen the kiss. The kiss going wild, they tilted their head to feel the sensation. Mingyu bite wonu's bottom lips to part it so he could explore more in wonu's mouth using that naughty tongue. 

 

"Nghhh", Wonu can't hold his moan when mingyu his neck and bit it. Automatically he wrapped his legs around mingyu's waist cause of the pleasure that mingyu gave. Mingyu wonu's neck sensually, down to the chest, stomach and......... 

 

 

 

"Eommaa i'm hungryy", yerim came from upstairs. 

 

"Eh, why eomma's face are so red and sweaty? Eoh? appa too? ". 

 

°°°

 

Oops 😝😝

A/n: sorry for typo(s)