Meanie O Meanie

"Hyungg!"

"Wonu hyunggg can you help me to prepare our dinner?"

....

"Hyunggg!"

"Yak kim mingyu! Uri yerim just fell asleep five minutes ago. Can you not shouting like that? Yerim will wake up if you keep shouting my name from the kitchen. You know how hard it is to make yerim fall asleep? I have to sing her a lullaby, i have to pa-- mmhh"

Mingyu locked his wife mouth by kissing his lips and it a bit. "Yeah i know babe how hard it is to make her fall asleep and i'm sorry" Mingyu caressed wonu's cheek lovingly.

"A-ah wh-why you called me by the way?" Wonu was stuttering and that's make mingyu want to more.

"Omo why are you stuttering, honey?" He asked while wrapping his arms around wonu's tiny waist. Ah don't forget, his playful smirk also included. He loves seeing wonu's pink cheeks when he's blushing and thats make mingyu want to bite him everywhere, (lmao byuntae mingyu ><)

"A-aniyaa" He hit mingyu's chest and hid his face on it.

"Aigu aigu my sweetie pie was blushing. Haha okay okay i'll stop. Actually i called you to help me make the dinner together. But since yerim has fallen asleep, i changed my mind to do you instead of do the dinnerh." He whispered the last sentence seductively to wonu's ear.

"I-i don't want kim ming-- ahh kim mingyu put me down! Now!" Mingyu carried him bridal-style to their room.

"Nghh mingyuhh stahhp -it.

"What if i don't want?"

The rest i leave it to your imagination lmao 〒▽〒

 

°°°°

 

Yes, since five years ago, Jeon Wonwoo is officially Kim Wonwoo, wife to Kim Mingyu. Their love story before married were very cliche, so they don't want to blurt it out. Their personalities are veru contrast. I mean Mingyu is a really hyped boy that always make around him feel comfortable. Meanwhile, Wonwoo is a person that prefer to befriend with books compared to people. Maybe because of their differentiation make them suit each other.

After three months of their married life, Wonwoo was positively(?) pregnant (ya i know mingyu was trying really hard to get their little meanie lmao XD) . 5th of November was the birth date of their sunshine which is also their anniversary 😌) . Mingyu chose Yerim as their daughter's name. Kim Yerim, yeah it's a nice name.