The Jacket

The Jacket

Taehyun come out from his bathroom, he just finish showering. He walk to his wardrobe, open it and take his black ripped jeans and his white shirt. And then he saw it. His maroon jacket. The jacket he wore that night, the night he left the dorm.

It almost 8 months ago but still he remember everything about that night. He wrote the letter to his hyungs. He packed his things. He cried. And he still remember how Mino's expression that night when he drag his suitcase to walk out from the dorm.

He grab his clothes and wear it. Walk to his full body mirror. Look at himself on the mirror and smile, perfect.

Taehyun take his white converse and wear it. He grab his phone and smile when look at the pop-up message on his phone screen. Walk down from the stair and made a way to the front door. He swang it open and he smile widely.

"You should knock, why texting me."

"I don't want to disturb your neighbor." Taehyun rolled his eyes because the other stupid excuse. He walk out from the door and close it, smile again to the person in front of him.

"So where are we going today, Mr. Song?"

 

__________________________________________________

a/n:

hello! i'm back with namsong drabble hihi hope you guys like it!^o^

let me know what you think about this story? thank you so much for reading! xx