Four

Untitled 2014
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG

 

It’s been ten long minutes of deafening silence.

 

He knew that he was the one who asked her if they can talk but he got tongue-tied, his brain haywire. Months have passed and still he hasn’t sorted things between him and Dara - his hectic schedule did not permitted him to do so.

 

With a heavy and grieving heart, he struggled to continue. He chose to endure long hours of work to finish his entire schedule in order to take care of Dara. But his heart sank when he was informed that Dara was sent home to her family and was ordered not to come back until YG told her so. He on the other hand was heavily guarded by his Manager together with YG PR Team forbidding him to get in touch with Dara. He was reprimanded that he needed to focus on his work first, set aside whatever his personal feelings for a moment as it is the high price he has to pay for being G Dragon.

 

Of course he tried numerous times contacting her but she did not answer. Dara disconnected herself to everyone for a while. It was Dara’s mother whom updating him about her status. He cried to her as he was begging for their forgiveness. They did not treat him ill, but they were cold momentarily when the news about him and Kiko keeps on resurfacing. Scandal after scandal, pictures of him being intimate the Japanese model swarms the net. He understands that they were hurting too. Even his own family reproached him. After all, he and Dara are together for almost five years now and seeing him with the girl whom he told them that was just his ‘friend’ hurts them also.

 

The day that Dara came back to Seoul was the day that he was ‘exiled’ – that’s what he called – in Japan.

 

It was a good thing though as he got the chance to end everything between him and Kiko. He no longer wanted to cause anymore misunderstanding. Although they were not in a serious relationship, he personally cut his ties with her. It did not end well of course as she has high hopes Jiyong was serious about her. He was exerting his best effort towards her. She felt sorry not just for herself but also for Dara whom she has no intention of hurting. It angers her as she felt used by Bigbang Leader to just intend to widen his connection in Japan and now that their popularity is unquestionable, he will just leave her hanging after everything about them blew up and he was done with all his on her. She even threatened him that she will destroy him and he will be sorry for playing fire with her. Jiyong on the other hand does not care anymore.

 

He went back to Korea determined. He is ready to throw everything for Dara. All he wanted right now is set everything straight and start a new with her – that is if she will forgive her and if she still loves her.

 

‘You said you wanted to talk’

 

It was Dara who broke the eerie silence.

 

He looked at Dara and saw her confused look. An encouraging smile crept from her face. He still does not know how Dara manages to comeback like nothing happened to her. They were just too dumbfounded to ask and he was afraid to know why.

 

His relationship with Bigbang – especially with Top smoothens. Even with 2NE1 members. They stopped looking at him with judgement in their eyes unlike before. It felt like their lives were reset and was rewind when Dara came back – way back when all of them are still trainees.

 

From time to time he will be surprised that Dara did not avoid him. She will even engage in small talks most especially when there are other people around. He notices that she acts differently when they are surrounded by others. He was a bit confused at first as Dara keeps on addressing him as G Dragon and not Jiyong. She will politely talk to him as if she was his sunbae and she is her junior, not as a friend and worst, ex-lover.

 

He took it slow. He let himself adjust with his current situation. No one in the building brought up the issued about him and Kiko anymore. The last thing he knew was his Team was being scolded by their President two hours straight due to his photos leaked in the internet. He felt guilty to the people who were caught up also in his scandal.

 

‘Uhmm… Well yeah’ he sighs nervously. ‘I just want to know how you’ve been. I wasn’t able to catch up with you lately’

 

Dara grinned.

 

‘Oh! Is that so? Well I was just spending more time at home.’ She smiled. ‘We just had our comeback and been touring for the past months that’s why I miss home and my cats’ she laughs.

 

Of course Jiyong knew that. He was able to get her schedule from her Manager and was happy to know that Dara was back in her comfort zone.

 

 

 

 

DARA

 

Being away from home is one of the best ways that helped her heal. Travelling from one place to another, meeting Blackjacks from different countries and being with her girls 24/7 helped her recuperated fast. Although there are still instances wherein she finds herself drawn into deep thoughts, she can now easily brushed it off and always remember why she chose to get back on her feet.

 

She is the type of girl who dislikes being a burden anyone. That’s why she promised herself not to make them worry again and always hold her guards up especially when it is something about Kwon Jiyong. Having her and Jiyong in one place is inevitable. After all, they are still under the roof of YG Entertainment. This is one thing that she has to bravely face. She cannot hide from him forever.

 

Jiyong will always be a part of her life. She knew that time will come wherein she and Jiyong need to tie up the loose ends of their relationship. As much as she does not want to dwell with their painful past, this is the closure they both deserve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter