Three

Untitled 2014
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YGE Building

 

 

‘Neh Oppa, we are still in the meeting right now’

 

‘Oh Jiyong Oppa… Still busy. Talk to you later’

 

‘Ya! Kwon Jiyong! Stop calling’

 

 

This is so frustrating. He groans. He wanted to keep close eye on Dara but these girls doesn’t want to cooperate with him. They became even more overprotective when it comes to her to the point that he already suspects that they are indeed hiding her from him.

 

He pocketed his mobile phone and focus to their rehearsal.

 

‘Seungrat! What’s wrong with you?’

 

‘Hyung, what did I do?’ the maknae confusedly asked

 

'Your face its annoying. I hate it’

 

The latter rolled his eyes. Their Leader is back to being whiney again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, 2NE1 are still in a closed-door meeting with YG and their other producers for hours now as they are in the final stretch of organizing their world tour concert.

 

 

As what others have foreseen, 2NE1 once again unleashed their monstrous power as they topped every Music Chart when they released their album. Every track is superb. They even managed to show case their talents not only on their vocals but also on their writing which receives positive reviews from fans and even from their critics. It was indeed one of the most successful Korean girl group album of all time. Some Idols who were keenly waiting for 2NE1’s comeback even pushed back their schedule - afraid that the ‘Queens’ who are now finally out of the dungeon will slay their promotion and albums sales.

 

 

Their Executive Producers are beyond ecstatic with the amount of attention they are gaining from international media. All eyes are on the QUEENS. They are bombarded with tons of invitations and proposals for endorsement, interviews and photo shoots from different high-fashioned brands – opening another door for 2NE1 to be recognized even more worldwide.

 

‘I want Crush to be the opening song for this concert followed by Fire. I think this will hype-up the fans’

 

‘Ne Sajangnim’

 

‘And here are the final list of the cities for your tour’ YG handed the paper to each girls which they receive excitedly.

 

‘After you wrapped up your world tour, you might not be able to rest because we will push for another YG Family concert this year. We need to promote our newest YG member plus it will help them boost their confidence if they will be exposes in huge crowd’ he continued

 

It’s about time that they hold another Family concert. After Se7en and Gummy left the Agency, it doesn’t feel the same any more. Of course they still have a good relationship with one other behind the camera – they just miss their presence during their late night meetings and rehearsals. They miss their caring Ji-yeon Unnie a.k.a. Gummy and the ever supportive Dong-Wook Oppa a.k.a Se7en. Having them on their side completely feels different. Maybe because they witness all the hardship and trials that they’ve faced before they reach the peak of their careers.

 

‘Your rehearsals will start tomorrow. I want them to be physically and mentally ready. Arrange everything that these girls will be needing’ YG eyed to the Concert Director and Head of Choreography.

 

‘Ne Sajangnim’ they answered in unison.

 

‘I guess that’s all for tonight. I will just call you again if there are changes to be done. You are all dismissed’

 

‘Thank you Sajangnim’

 

Everyone bowed politely.

 

 

Dara fish-out her mobile phone in her bag as soon as their President steeped out of the room.

 

 

‘Eh?!’

 

 

46 missed calls. 38 unread messages

 

Jiyong <8:56 PM> : Where are you?

Jiyong <9:10 PM> : Have you eaten? Do you want me to send foods for you?

Jiyong <9:32 PM> : It’s okay if you’re still busy. Just please eat a lot.

Jiyong <10:45 PM> : Do you want me to pick you up?

Jiyong <11:05 PM> : It’s  really getting late. Are you still busy? 

Jiyong <11:36 PM> : Call me when you’re done

Jiyong <12:03 AM> : I miss you

 

 

Dara frowned a little and quickly dialed a number. It didn’t took long before the other line answers.

 

 

‘Hello’

 

 

She automatically smiled upon hearing his baritone voice.

 

 

‘Tabi-ah, where are you?’

 

 

‘I’m just downstairs. We just finished our rehearsal’

 

 

‘Omo! Really? We just finished our meeting with Sajangnim too. I’m hungry’

 

 

‘Yah! It’s already late and you haven’t eaten?’ a frown formed on his forehead. ‘Wait for me there. I’ll pick you up and let’s have dinner. Invite the girls too’

 

 

Dara glance at them who are giving her confused look. She silently mouthed ‘Tabi’ and swiftly they all looked relieved.

 

 

‘Really? I’ll ask them. See you!’ she hung up.

 

 

‘Unnie let’s go home. We need to be early tomorrow’ Minzy clings to her arms and leans her head on Dara’s fragile shoulders.

 

 

‘Tabi’s inviting us for dinner’ she looked at her wrist watch and then laughs a little ‘I mean midnight snack’

 

 

‘I need my beauty rest now Ssantokki. I need to sleep. And besides Hwangssabu’s monitoring my weight again, I’ll pass this time. Just tell Tabi-Alien to treat me next time’ Bom answered

 

 

‘Neh Unnie. Tell Tabi Oppa to buy us food next time’

 

 

‘You won’t join us for dinner?’

 

 

‘We’ll just go home straight Unnie. Were kinda tired now. And besides I need to finish writing some songs too. Oppa will drive you home?’ CL asked

 

 

‘Of course I’ll drive her home’ Top suddenly answered. He was a little breathless as he was half running to where the girls are.

 

 

‘Oh! That was fast’ Dara looked at him with disbelief in her eyes which turns into soft chuckles.

 

 

Top on the other hand tapped her head lightly and smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

 

The girls headed to the basement where their service van is waiting while Dara an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter