07:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I'M IN TROUBLE, TROUBLE, TROUBLE! BUT I YA, YA, LIKE IT. YOU, YOU, YOU TWISTED~ " I'm jamming to Kriesha Chu's debut song ‘Trouble’ while sitting like a king on the couch.

" ya! Aren’t you going to clean!? " Jeongyeon complained.

She's been cleaning the dorm for at least 1 hour now and she's looking like a wet dog from her sweat. Looking at our position we're like role playing, she's the slave and I'm the King.

" no one asked you to clean and ya!? Ya!? I’m a year older than you! " I said and sipped on my sparkling water.

It's our rest day today and our other members are out enjoying the sun while Jeongyeon decided to have general cleaning by herself so I decided to accompany her and pig out in our dorm.

" can you really live in this place full of mess!? You're really unbelievable " she said as she shakes her head.

" but if I fell for you, you might live with me forever-- we have a problem here don't you think? " I jokily said. I'm getting comfortable about our set up or whatever maybe it is to the point that I can joke about it.

" I don't think it's going to be a problem " she said and slowly walked towards me.

" ya! Don't ever think of coming near me! You're so sweaty! JEONGYEON-AH! " I screamed when she starts to give me a hug. She's so sweaty, jeez! One of the things that I particularly hate is sweat, it's sticky and it feels-- ugh!

" I'm going to tame you and by the time you fall for me, you're going to be neat Nayeon " she chuckled as she starts to headlock me now, are we really dating or she just see me as her punching bag!? I'm older than her yet she’s doing these things to me!

She stopped harassing me when her phone rang, she let go of me and reached for her phone. I frowned at her when her lips automatically curved as she answers her phone.

" unnie! " I chuckled at my own thought-- of course it's her sister, jeez!

" right now? I haven't take a bath yet " she pouted as if the other person on the other line can see her face. I chuckled at her face and took a picture of it-- it's cute.

" araso, araso " she said before hanging up the call.

" are you going somewhere? " I immediately asked. I don't want to be left alone here!

" hmm... unnie wants to grab lunch with me " she said and stood up, but I grabbed her arms and tried to look cute.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter