05:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm looking troubled right now, I'm on my way to mall because Jeongyeon is very mad at me because I messed up her Legos. I can't believe she's going to be pissed off because of that toys!

I didn't really mean to break those and she can just rebuild them, but she got mad at me and won't even talk to me. It's been 2 days already and it frustrates me!

I fixed my hat and face mask as I enter the crowded mall. Everyone's busy and I hope no one would notice me because I need to rush to a restaurant after this, we're having a dinner together with JYP-nim as a congratulation for our success in Japan.

As I roam around the toy store a cow toy caught my attention-- Tzuyu would love this. I smiled at myself added that cow toy into my cart.

" what would Jeongyeon like? " I asked myself as I scan the section of Legos. Should I buy a house? Car? Robot? I bit my lip as I chose the perfect one for her and then I saw a giant box that has a rabbit on it. She would love to build this!

After shopping I rushed to the restaurant and found them already eating. I got late.

" mianhe " I apologized as I walk towards their table. JYP-nim stared at me like waiting for an answer why I got late, he really despises someone who gets late and I'm really dead if I don't come up with an excuse.

" I asked her to buy me something so she got late " Jeongyeon who's beside me saved my life and scratched the back of her head.

" you should have finish your own errand " JYP-nim coldly said. I don't know, but he's not really fond of Jeongyeon. It's not that he hates her, but I feel like she's not one of his favorites.

I didn't utter a word after that, I quietly ate my food and listened to the chatters of my members. They seemed lively and JYP-nim seemed happy to see us enjoy the food.

I remained quiet as I steal some glances at the girl who's in front of me. Tzuyu looks bright today-- I mean she looks stunning every day, but after we came back from Japan she's always smiling and bright which makes her mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter