Epilogue Part 1

The Bus Love Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy reading, hope you"ll understand it...

 

...............

It’s been a month since jimin met the girl who’s always in his mind, and since then Jimin rode the bus everyday just to meet the pretty girl again. Still hoping that it was fated for them to meet, and if ever he met her again he will take the chances just to know more about her and will, to be part of his life.


“Jimin stop spacing out.” Nudge jimin shoulder in case he didn’t hear him. They were in the field resting after practicing their dance.
“ Hyung, I heard you. No need to do that, and the answer is no. I will not go to the party tonight I’m busy, lots of assignment to tend.” With a sulking face, turned away to his friend and back his attention eyeing the sky.
“Mr.  Grumpy bear face Are you sure you’re not coming? This party will be lit, I heard that other majors got invited. Hmmm Namjoon really knows a lot, social butterfly indeed.”  


Jung Ho seok was been jimin friend since they were in diapers, their family are friends and they shared a lots of secrets that both only they know. Ho Seok take no for an answer, that’s why he is the king of persuasion in their group of friends and jimin knows’ it.
“Ho seok hyung, ask others to be with you not me, not today. And I’m not into parties, especially Namjoon hyung’party. It’s getting crazier and wild like party animals.”
“Ohh ‘common, jimminie come with us ok?” Well Ho seok used his aegyo to jimin by emphasizing his puppy eyes and protruding lower lip with an ok sign in his right hand.
“Hyung! Stop calling me that name and stop doing that, you’re not cute enough geez.” 
 “Don’t be a party pooper, even our kookie will be coming. And by the way stop riding the bus you know, I can give you a lift. You sure know, not to give up easily my friend. I’ve been curious of how she’ll look like, and how she managed to capture you in just a short bus ride.”
Jimin doubted his self. There are times he wants to give up because some of his friend talked about . Like theirs’ no such thing as; destiny, fate or forever.  But, he still hoping and His Friend Ho seok Hyung is one of the reasons why he still not giving up. Also, he doesn’t know why he is into that mystery but pretty girl. If Ho seok is the king of persuasion, well jimin is real known as no jam at all.

 

The next morning…


“Stop Complaining, I told you so. Hangover feels like hell and you surely knows’ how to break loose hah. I saw all Namjoon Hyung uploaded pictures and your face is everywhere.”  Jimin is kind enough not to scold Ho seok for barging at his door apartment at dawn and disturbed the peaceful silenced at his unit and wasted for drinking alcohol too much. 
“Jiminie help me out, my head is killing me ughh.”  
“If only you’re not my best friend, I’m gladly enjoying myself seeing you suffer.” 
Jimin cooked hangover soup and get a pill for headache, he gave it to Ho seok to take it and eat it and assisted his friend. Jimin knows that ho seok tend to be clingy when he is drunk and experiencing hangover and jimin let it pass that he is the one feeding his friend while his friend head resting at his left shoulder.

 

After 2 hours…


Jimin don’t have morning class and he finished all his assignment, he was bored and saw his hyung phone. 
“He’ll not gonna scold me for using his phone right. I helped him out.” He knows his hyung mobile phone password and tried to open it. When the phone unlock, he open the gallery and lots of pictures last night was taken.  “Heol! Hyung sure knows how to get a girl, lots of candid pics with the same face of this girl. The girl is pretty.” 
Jimin stop when 1 picture came out, a shot with a group of girls with his hyung and 1 familiar face and he knew it was her. That familiar face that he was looking for a month, and to tell her something that he didn’t do when they first met.  He suddenly rushed to where the owner of the phone he was holding into, and when he saw his hyung he jump to the side bed. The poor hyung stirred from his dreamland cause by the commotion oh his dongsaeng best friend and grumpily sat up.
“What the heek! I’m sleeping you know. arghh..Can’t open my eyes fully yet.” 
“Jung Ho seok Hyung, tell me you met her last night, tell me her name, and tell me more about her.” Jimin excitedly take the phone he was holding to Ho seok face and patiently waiting for a reply. Ho seok trying to see what this about and doing his best to open his eyes fully. When he finally sees the picture he nonchalantly answers his friend.
“Wendy you mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter