Final

The Bus Love Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time i saw you, it was raining cats and dogs. I was sitting comfortably near the window at the end row of the bus. You were looking for any available seats, all front seats were occupied so that's why you settled sitting beside me.

 


It was an hour ride and all i did was to watch your reflection on the window, I know it was creepy but i can't help it. You were really pretty back then, and i can smell  vanilla from you, it was a pleasing smell for my nose.

 


You suddenly tap my shoulder and spoke to me, i was stunned by your voice and i was not able to comprehend what you said.

"Excuse me, may i borrow your phone for a minute?" the pretty girl said. I was mesmerized and can't speak so I just gave it to you without a single word. I saw your stunned face but you recovered quickly and smiled. I face-palmed my burning face. I was so embarrassed for looking like an idiot in front of you and I let out a curse in my mind.

 


After a minute, i heard your voice again. "Thank you by the way, here's your phone." With that smiling face of yours, should i smile also?. Nope . She might think I'm creepy. So I just glanced at her and took my phone and went back to my position. But you surprised me again with your lovely voice.

 


"It's really raining heavily, right?." And again i couldn't answer. But you spoke again,
"My phone died  and I needed to send a message to someone, that's why i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter