[Hyungseob 1] - What I've Been Looking For

Produce 1 - O - 1 -shots and Drabbles Collection

main        poll        story 1        story 2          produce

 

ahn hyungseob what i've been looking for

With a bitter expression on her face Eunseo turned away from the affectionate couple gagging a bit, her friend Solbin just shookactically rubbing it in my face how single her head at her friend. "Must you do that everytime you see a couple?" Solbin asked slightly ticked at her friends annoyed and sulken expression. With a frown Eunseo turned to look at her friend apologetically "Sorry Sol, I can't help it. You know I hate pda, especially since they're practically rubbing it in my face how single I am." She said, with a sigh Solbin just patted her head and spoke "Ah yes our poor Eunseo, so lonely, so single, and so unliked by any guys...except for Ahn Hyungseob that is." She stated and Eunseo shook her head frantically "No no no, we've been over this so many times. We're just childhood friends Sol, besides he's not even my type." Rolling her eyes Sol began speaking in a sarcastic manner "Ah but of course, Hyungseob is definitely not the one you need nor could he ever be your type, tell me. What is your type agian?" Sol asked and Eunseo looked on dreamily "The perfect guy for me is someone taller than me, attractive, kind, funny, will greet me every morning, walk me to class everyday, help me study for science after school, and compliment me all the time." Eunseo stated and turn to her friend once more. "Do you think that's too much? Like honeslty speaking will I ever find a guy like that?" she asked wearily, Solbin shrugged and was about to open to speak but shut it immediately upon seeing someone approach them from afar. "Goodmorning guys!" Hyungseob greeted them chirpily,  a bright smile evident on his handsome face. "Goodmorning Hyungseob~" The two replied in unison a smile grazing both their faces. "Sorry I'm a little late today, kinda slept in a little." He said scratching his neck embarrassedly. "Shall I walk you to class Euneo? Oh and you said something about having a science test tomorrow right? Wanna study a bit in the library after class?" He asked his grin getting wider. After heaaring that Solbin nudged Eunseo and whispered discreetly over to her "All he's forgetting is the compliment." she joked with a smirk. Eunseo just nudged her back and told her to shut up. As though he heard their conversation Hyungseob spoke up again. "By the way Seo did you cut your hair? It looks cute, you look great with shorter hair." He complimented and Solbin cleared walking past Hyungseob patting his shoulder. "Welp I'm heading over to class now. Guess you were what she was looking for. Later guys-" Solbin said abruptly waving to the pair as she made her way into thee building. Confused Hyungseob just looked at Eunseo and asked "What was that about?" Eunseo just shrugged and smiled looking up at Hyuingseob "So instead of studying today why don't we go grab some ice cream instead?" she asked and Hyungseob raised a brow. "You asking me out on a date?" He teased. "Maybe~" Eunseo responded and left a startled Hyungseob standing there with his mouth gaped and eyes widened. Snapping out of it he ran up to catch up to the girl, an incredibly wide grin on his face. "Are you serious?!" he asked seriously and the girl just gave him a dazzling smile in response to his question.

Author's Note:
Hey guys produce back with yet another oneshot featuring the incredibly adorable and amazing Ahn Hyungseob aka one of my original produce faves, him in Get Ugly slayed me! Anyways this was requested by prcduce. I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for requesting! I really hope it met your expectations and hopefully it wan't too short but anyways I love you all and hope you guys have a great day! xoxo