Chapter 3

Hate You , Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why the hell in this world the CEO of the company she tried her luck is the same rude person she met a while ago . 

“So we meet here -“ Jaehyun looked into her resume before looking back at her “Kim Doyoung-shi .” he smirk . Doyoung sigh . 

“So , are you still trying to proceed with the interview after what happened just now ?” Jaehyun asked and doyoung frowned .

”Well i didn’t thought someone like you owned a company or should i say its your father company , i thought the CEO of JY corp was a professional but i guess i’m wrong .” Doyoung said smirking , Jaehyun face changed into a frown .

”I know you don’t even wanted to hire someone like me . So sir , it’s nice meeting you and you can keep that things of mine .” she said referring on her resume . “Thank you and i’m sorry about earlier . I’ll take my leave now .” She wake from her seat and gave him a little smile before leaving the room . 

Johnny looked at her and she just shrugged . “See you later Johnny .” She said leaving the company not before smiling at the cute receptionist . 

She let out a big sigh when she’s finally in the elevator . “Kim Doyoung why are you so ing stupid ! You just lost a good opportunity just because of your freaking attitude .” she said to herself while thumping her feet . “But wait , he’s the one who’s being rude . You lost nothing Kim , you just lost a rude man as your big boss .” She smile , standing straight before the elevator opened and she step out . 

She get a taxi instead since she’s so tired to ride a bus . Thinking hard about the excuse she would tell Ten later . But what the use of lying when she know Johnny will tell her everything later . 

 

“I’m home .” she said while removing her shoes . “Ohh Doyoung sweetheart, you looked so tired . Did you get the Job ? Ohh im sure you’ll get it right ? right ?” The short girl with a lot of piercing already attacking her with a question . yes everyone , it’s Johnny beloved girlfriend from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter