Chapter 2

Hate You , Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun walked into his office with his new shirt . luckily he had a spare in his car . 

“You okay Jaehyun ?” Johnny asked when he saw him . Jaehyun sit on his chair and shaked his head . 

“Not that okay Johnny , did you done arranging the resume . i swear today gonna be the last day i’m doing this .” Jaehyun said , still frowning .

”Calm down bro , i’ve done it . Here .” Johnny gave him the resume he has arranged and Jaehyun take it . “but there might be addition later .” He smile . 

“Okay John , thank you . gimme ten minutes then we proceed with the interview .” His eyes focused ok the collected resume . 

“Your welcome . but dude , smile . you’re going to scare everyone like that .” Jaehyun just rolled his eyes and Johnny laughed . 

Jaehyun and Johnny is a bestfriend for five years . They studied together in Japan before and Jaehyun offered Johnny the position in his company after his father give him the full responsibility on the company . Even though Jaehyun is the big boss there , but with Johnny he’s just a normal person . 

 

There’s already three person he interviewed but non of them suit for the position . Jaehyun is different, if most of the company wantes the experience in the same field but not him . He wanted a fresh one , so that he can lead them better since they didn’t have anything to compare with . 

“Johnny , call the next person and close the session for today .” he told Johnny and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter