Pace

Different Pace
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai opened his eyes, glanced at the window to see that the sun has risen. He stayed in bed and contemplated about getting out to start the day or stay in for a while, at least until he feels like leaving. Nearly twenty minutes had passed, he hasn’t made up his mind. He closed his eyes once more.

When he felt like getting up, he saw that the sun has reached its peak. Lunchtime. How could he not feel energized with the amount of sleep he had? He had wondered the same thing for the past few weeks. It eats him up when he just doesn’t have the will to leave the confines of his comfortable bed.

Kai sighed. It was like this every morning or whenever he sleeps at home. Maybe he needed to move out or change his sleep cycle or have someone wake him everyday.

He had tried those but they have not worked to pull him out from whatever trance he was in.

Rehearsals always started in the afternoon. At least he was always present or hardly late to any of them. He talked to the members of his performance group as if he felt nothing was wrong with him. His friends could not even tell if anything was up because he acted normally. This made him think that he was actually okay.

Kai rehearsed well and always got praised during the practices. He could not ignore that he loved dancing. He loved performing. He loved moving his body in different motions. Now that was something sleeping and staying in bed would not give him. He enjoyed the music pumping him to further push his limits when it came to expressing himself.

After the rehearsals, he

Please log in to read the full chapter