don't worry

innocent crush

It had been many days since Winwin and Taeyong ended up sleeping at the same time. Winwin would come home late from work and when he didn't, Taeyong would stay at practice a bit longer arriving to his fast asleep boyfriend. Despite this Winwin would always wake up in Taeyong's arms but there was something about falling asleep together that Winwin especially enjoyed.

It was a Friday night and after endless begging Winwin was able to convince Taeyong to go out together the next day. Usually on their days off (which were rare) they would spend it relaxing inside but Winwin was bored of that.

"But Taeyong-ie~" he whines. "We never do anything." making sure Taeyong could see his puppy eyes, he carefully pronounces each word. Uninterested by the suggestion Taeyong flips sides, facing the night stand slowly letting his eyes close.

Taeyong wasn't that tired yet, but he knew he wouldn't win this conversation so he does his best to pretend. Maybe sleeping would get him out of it. "But baby... You know me... I'm working all the time and my days off are the only times I'm able to relax and stay home." He flips over again, now facing Winwin. "Listen, we can have fun here, we'll watch a movie order some food okay?" Taeyong hoped this was enough to convince him. He propped himself with one elbow and lightly pinches the dark haired boy's cheek. 

He felt a bit bad, but he wasn't lying. Both of them worked with their jobs and there was also dance practice that he would attend afterwards. Not only was he mentally tired but he was also physically tired. 

Winwin's expression changed. Instead of his pout he had earlier, there was a small smile. 

"If that's what hyung wants..."

This made Taeyong feel extremely guilty. He loved his boyfriend, if spending the day out together is what he really wanted to do then he would do it. Hell, he'd do anything if it meant making him happy. Right when he was going to change his mind Taeyong hears a buzz coming from his phone. He takes a second to read over the messages. 

"Winwin.." he mutters. Winwin peeks his head from the blankets he hid under. "Where is it that you want to go?" Taeyong asks staring at his phone.

Winwin tries to stop the smile on his face. Was he able to convince Taeyong after all? He didn't think he had a chance nor did he think ahead. "Oh anywhere... anything is fine." He paused. "But actually there's an ice cream shop near the park..." It was a longshot especially since the park was 30 minutes away.

Taeyong nods slowly. For a second it seems that he hesitates but he begins to smile. "That sounds fun, anything for you." 

Winwin was a bit curious on what changed his mind, but he wouldn’t think too much about it. He was excited, they were going to go on a date just like old times. Winwin leaned closer to Taeyong, who was far too focused on his phone to notice.

"Taeyong-ie, who are you texting so late?" Winwin asks without the slightest clue. Right when he was going to glance at his phone, Taeyong locks it and sets it on the nightstand. And with that he turns off the light hoping to avoid the question.

"Oh hm, it's no one. Don't worry about it." He says most of it under his breath, and Winwin slowly nods in response. Taeyong slips his arms over his boyfriend's neck, pulling him closer to his chest for a hug. He knew better not to dig deeper, Taeyong could quickly change his mind. He trusted him, if he says it's nothing then that's what it is. Convinced by himself, Winwin begins to enjoy the moment. He missed this, he missed being engulfed in Taeyong's arms; plus Taeyong enjoyed it just as much. He swore he couldn't sleep without holding something and it was Winwin's favorite thing at night. It was a pure gesture that made his heart flutter. Right when he was about to fall asleep, Taeyong gave him a quick kiss on his forehead. 

"I'm sorry, baby, I need to pee." He mumbled, seemed he was half asleep too. He got up and Winwin instantly missed the warmth from the bed. Only a few second passed when Taeyong's phone began buzzing again. Winwin blinked his eyes, he saw the light coming from the restroom which was still closed. So he crawled over to the other side of the bed and his phone out of pure curiosity. The light from the device slightly burned his eyes but when they adjusted he was able to read the messages on the screen.

'Hyung, I really really really missed you.. I hope you missed me too hehe'

 

'I can't wait to see you tomorrow, goodnight.' with a heart emoticon at the end.

Just then the door knob seemed to be turning. Taeyong was probably struggling to open the door on the other side. Winwin turns off the phone and quickly goes under the covers. When Taeyong crawls onto the bed, Winwin faces the opposite way and this time Taeyong hugs him from behind. Winwin didn't know what to think, the messages were odd that's for sure. But to assume the worst wasn't a good idea. Taeyong couldn't have been cheating on him...when…If he wasn't working or practicing he was with him. He felt anxious by the idea, his heart was beating too fast. It was just a friend, a friend who he's close with who he jokes around with. He tried to convince himself, he realized he didn't even check the name. He was over reacting, it was just a friend.

 

"Hm, baby" Taeyong let out a soft sigh. "I love you." his voice caught him for surprise but by the sound of it he was half asleep. 

Winwin had never felt this way being in Taeyong's arms.

 

   ~~~                                                                                

 

Just like the nights were Winwin's favorites, Taeyong loved the mornings. Almost every time Taeyong would wake up first and this gave him an opportunity to appreciate his sleeping boyfriend.

Winwin is cute but then again to say Winwin is cute is an understatement. When sleeping, Winwin looked like a child to Taeyong. It made him want to give his boyfriend multiple kisses on the nose. He began to notice other things. Some strands of hair were stuck to his forehead while others poked outwards. If he leaned closer he would noticed how long Winwin's eyelashes were and how his lips and cheeks were the same rosy pink. Taeyong put his face directly in front of the other, so close the light breath from Winwin's nose tickled Taeyong's face.

It was approaching nine o clock, although he felt guilty he had to wake him up. It was a busy day after all.

He began whispering. "Baby...Winwinie...wake up." Winwin was deep asleep. With no response, Taeyong starts giving him pecks all over his face. He tries again. "Hey, baby, wake up... or else we aren't going anywhere." Without opening his eyes, Winwin nods his head repeatedly.

Winwin opens his mouth. "We have the entire day...let me sleep 20 more minutes..." his voice was deeper than usual something that drove Taeyong crazy.

He was right, he let out a deep sigh and while closing his eyes he accidentally dozed off. And when he opened his eyes again, Winwin was on top of him with the biggest grin. Taeyong was sure he could fall in love over and over just by his smile. He also thought his smile could make world peace but Winwin was only his.

"Get up, sleepy head" Winwin said in a singing voice.   He rests his head on Taeyong's chest. "Or else.." copying Taeyong previous words.

Taeyong lightly chuckles. "Or else? Did my Winwin just threaten me? Even though I have all the power today?" And all Taeyong hears is a muffled hum in response. 

Although Taeyong wakes up first he is the last to leave the bed. He takes the time to tease Winwin because he thinks he looks cute when frustrated. 

"Hyung, please get up!" 

"Hmm, okay I will only if you give me a kiss."

Taeyong was smiling so much and Winwin was pouting again. With no choice, Winwin does what he is told. 

"Oh that was a good one, again." 

He lightly kisses him. 

"Again."

and

"Again, I kissed you so it doesn't count."

and

"Again, I closed my eyes and missed it." Taeyong was clearly enjoying this but Winwin was not amused. Instead he gets off the bed and sticks his tongue out. Taeyong follows him stopping him with a hug before he reaches the door. 

Winwin had almost completely forgotten about last nights incident. He had no way to bring it up without being suspicious. 

"It will just be us today, me and you" He settles on this with a small smile on his face.

"Actually about that." He lets out a nervous laugh. "I'm supposed to see Taeil today, since we're going out today I thought it'd be easier for me."

"Taeil Hyung?"

"Yeah, after we get ice cream I'll head over to his place for a bit." 

"Without me?" 

"Uhh, it would be boring for you baby." 

"Taeyong-ie, you are mine and not Taeil Hyung." Winwin says in the cutest way possible.

"Of course." Taeyong couldn't stop smiling, he was surprised by Winwin's random aegyo. 

"Take me too."

"I don't think that would be a good idea."

"Why not? Why do you love Hyung more than me?" 

"That's not true and you know that." Taeyong smiles hoping to cool down the conversation. 

"I'll take you then." In a more serious tone this gets Winwin's attention. Taeyong was thinking in his head. "But if I do... I need to tell you something." 

Winwin was confused. Taeyong had been acting strange for some time.

"There's someone.. Baby don't misunderstand." Winwin had his complete focus on Taeyong. "Um how do I explain this, there's someone who likes me..." 

"Likes you? Hyung?" Winwin asks innocently.

"No, no no." He repeats quickly. "It's actually um.. his little brother.." 

Oh.

Winwin's head was spinning. So there was nothing to worry about after all.

"Listen I've told him about you but the kid doesn't care. And I can't break his heart I'm too nice... what can I say he's in love with me. You can relate to him." Taeyong starts laughing and Winwin pushes him. "You're not mad right? It's just a kid, you aren't jealous or anything it's only an innocent crush?" 

Why would he be? Taeyong was his boyfriend. He has already won. But he couldn't help being jealous that someone besides him liked him. Someone who probably day dreamed about kissing Taeyong or felt warm when they would accidentally touch. It would be okay, Winwin had no idea how but he would surely fix this. 

"What's his name anyway." Winwin said slightly annoyed.

"Ah, its Chenle." There was a pause but he knew Taeyong wanted to say something else. "I uh haven't you know exactly rejected him either..." 

Taeyong bit his lip nervously, maybe this wasn't a good idea after all.

 

 

---

i hope u liked it or at least wasn't painful to read. At first I was thinking it would only be one chapter but I decided on 2 so look forward to that. Just a heads up the whole taeyong/chenle is completely one sided, Taeyong is just a fool and thinks it's cute. If u have any ideas I could write abt feel free to comment thank u for reading up until now! Also after rereading it I wasn't sure if it was going to fast/slow or long/short...