Of pregnant omegas and whipped alphas

Of pregnant omegas and whipped alphas

"Taetae, where are you baby?"Jungkook said while looking for his husband. 

"Appa, you're home early!"

Jungkook turned around and found his eldest son, six years old Taegguk looking at him with excitement. Beside him is his second child, younger than Taegguk by a minute, Junghyung.His second set of twins are also walking towards him, as fast as their four years old body can do.

 

Jungkook looked at his children fondly. 

"Hmmm, it seems appa is early and he has something for you guys,"Jungkook said and brought out a bag full of toys and chocolates for his babies.

"Now where is your mommy and your siblings? "Jungkook asked while taking his four years old twins on his lap.Taegguk and Junghyung sat beside him.All of them were munching on their chocolates while playing with their new toys when Jungkook asked the question. 

"Mommy is in our bedroom.We were cuddling in our bed and fell asleep.We woke up just now but mommy and the babies are still asleep."Junghyung said.

"Okay.I'll go find mommy.Meanwhile, you two look after your younger brothers, "Jungkook said that to the two six years old and went on to find his mate.

He finds them huddled together. Taehyung has one of his hands beside the youngest twins while his other hand was atop his swollen belly, protecting all his babies even while being asleep.

Jungkook softly kissed all of them on their foreheads which stirred Taehyung awake.

"Hey, I'm back early as I promised. How are you?"

"We're fine, your girl has been kicking all day, this one's gonna be a football player."Taehyung softly replied while caressing his stomach. "Oh, papa and dad are coming over and they are looking for your delicious home cooked meals."

Taehyung watched as a slightly frightened Jungkook goes to cook food.Even after so many years, the need to impress his in-laws is still present in Jungkook. 

"Hey babygirl.Do you think we're going too strong on your appa? We did make him go to find strawberries at 3 am yesterday. He also made us cake with that, without any complaints. He looks after your older siblings too.He's a great appa.But he is so y and all the time, he should at least think before getting me pregnant all the times.Six little Jeons are not enough. He wants one more? What is he trying to achieve? A football team? "Taehyung huffed while caressing his stomach. 

He remembers the times he had whined to Jungkook to bring him something at ungodly hours.Getting up carefully, he waddles to Jungkook. He's getting heavier every day and soon, he'll be unable to walk without Jungkook's support.

When he gave birth for the first time, Jungkook was in there with him.If you ask Jungkook, he'll deny it quickly but as soon as he held his sons for the first time, he had cried.

"Kookie! Look!"Taehyung says excitedly as he guides Jungkook's  hands ro his stomach. 

Jungkook's eyes gleam as he feels his baby kicking under his hands. A strong wave of emotion overwhelms him as he takes in the sight of his pregnant omega.Jungkook steals the smile dancing on Taehyung's lips and swallows the soft yelp that leaves his husband's mouth. 

Taehyung melts in the kiss.He loves his family. So what if his alpha is all the time and is the biggest ever?(probably after his dad, Namjoon, who groaps Seokjin's every time)

Taehyung knows that Jungkook loves him and their children. So in this life, Taehyung wants all these people that he loves to stay happy. That's what Taehyung really wants.And if to achieve that he has to make a football team with his husband, he'll gladly do so cause they are in this together. 

Who said Taehyung isn't whipped for Jungkook?

​​​​​​~~~~~

That's it guys

Hope you enjoy~