Onyx

Safe and sound

Prompt: Eunha's reaction when Sowon dyed her hair to black.


"Woah!! Unnie you look so cool!" Yerin gushed, both of her hands were clasped together.

Sowon sat in front of a dressing table while SinB and Yerin were inspecting her recently dyed hair. 

SinB nodded her agreement with the other black haired member's statement and crossed her arms, "Yeah, you totally look more mom-like, it suits you."

Sowon replied the maknae's snarky comment with a short glare towards her reflection on the mirror, "Are you just jealous that your girlfriend find me cooler?" And laughed shortly when the younger girl fumed from her comeback.

"Yeah, in your dreams, grandma," SinB lamely said with a tint of blush as she felt Yerin's eyes staring the side of her head, and her blush spreaded when two strong arms circled her neck and a soft chest pressed on her bicep.

"Aw, is that true, YeoshinB?" Yerin cooed with a teasing smile.

"Hey it's still six in the morning, tone down the PDA." Sowon reminded and gave the couple a judging look. They were like teletubbies that couldn't last a second without physical contact, and Sowon dearly hoped that behavior lessen a bit since they have went overboard by doing it in national TV once upon a time.

Thank God the staffs in the salon they were regular in already knew of the girls' tendencies to be overly touchy with one another.

After the couple had broken their hug - half straddling in Yerin's case - the leader took another look in the mirror and adjusted her hair to rest on her left shoulder naturally.

She couldn't wait to show her new hair to their fans and most importantly to a short haired girl who is still snoozing in their dorm with the other two members.

'I wonder if she's going to like my new hair.'


Eunha woke with a hair in and her tee drenched in sweat from bundling her tiny body into the massive comforter. 

She blinked away the drowziness slowly and turned her body to Yuju's side of the bed which was empty.

After regaining her bearings, she could faintly smell eggs coming from the door and hear clinking pans and laughters explaining her roommate's absence.

Wiggling in the spacious bed, Eunha found a rather comfortable position right at the center and find herself slowly closing her eyes.

It won't hurt to grab another few minutes of sleep, right?


"Eunha."

She could hear a faint voice calling for her,

"Eunha!"

And there it was again, but she could hear it much clearer.

"Wake up." It persisted.

"Mhmm...just give me a minute..." Eunha shuffled her body away from whoever that was disturbing her slumber, burrowing herself deeper into the mattress.

Finally, the nagging voice had stopped.

She felt the soft surface on the side of her head sinking slightly from an added pressure and the bed creaked in protest.

The intruder tugged her precious blanket away. Her short legs were suddenly exposed to the cold morning air and she instinctively curled her body into a ball.

"Give it back..." Eunha whined.

"Can't you at least open your eyes?"

Eunha cracked an eye open, finally registering who the extra occupant on her bed was.

Eunha's face was surrounded by a twin curtain of onyx, draped softly like the night sky, warmer than any blanket Eunha had ever felt. 

Her eyes met Sowon's equally warm ones, their faces were centimeters away with Sowon's elbows propped on each side of her head.

"Unnie...When did you..."

Intrigued, Eunha adjusted her body to properly face her most favorite person and inspect the newly coloured tresses with the tips of her finger.

It was soft and smooth, like silk.

Sowon tilted her head to the side, exposing her jaw and neck, where her a few strands rested. Eunha's fingers traces the skin where the neck and shoulder meet and the older girl shuddered under her fingertips. Her other hand sneaked on the covered side of the neck, outlining her collarbone.

"Just an hour ago...Do you like it?" Sowon was thrilled to show the younger girl but was also anxious since Eunha would occasionally complement her brown hair. 

There was a brief pause.

"I love it," Eunha breathed, evaporating the tension Sowon had been feeling.

Eunha's fingers ended its journey, meeting at Sowon's nape. she intertwined her digits there.

After a moment of still bliss, the silken skin where her hands rested on was replaced with air as Sowon leaned further down, aiming for a kiss. She took the chance to fully embrace the leader's neck.

Sowon held Eunha's chin and tilted her head upward, their lips meeting haflway.

The couple simultaneously closed their eyes, completely basked in each other's presence.

Their lips parted and met again right after, over and over, as if they couldn't have enough of each other, until Sowon angled her head to a thirty-five degrees and deepen the kiss.

Tongues clashing and foreheads bumping into one another, they were under the spell of hormones and pent up ual frustration.

Sowon gave Eunha's bottom lip one last  and pulled away, before she lose herself in Eunha's warmth.

"What's gotten into you?" Sowon chuckled.

"Hm, what do you mean?" Eunha questioned back.

"You're oddly energetic, especially when it's still so early."

"Maybe your new hair turns me on."

Sowon didn't know if Eunha was joking or was being honest.

But Sowon definitely didn't regret dying her hair black, judging from the satisfied expression the girl was sporting, her earlier statement was definitely leaning on truth.

 Sowon rose an eyebrow when Eunha's dopey grin morphed into a frown.

 She noticed she had missed a crucial problem. A problem where more people might possibly fall in love more with her precious unnie.

"What's wrong, Eunha?"

"Hmph, just don't make people fall in love with you even more." 

"That's what I've been doing for the past two years," Sowon half joked.

"I know, but I love you anyways."

"I mean, how can you not?"

"Just take the compliment and kiss me, idiot."


A/N: that did not go as i intended