I liked it (Chapter 2)

Lust for Friendship

 

Image result for wooyoung

 

Chapter 2


 

I squint my eyes to see Ji eun talking to a guy in the cafeteria as they sit next to each other. Well, this is new. I don't see her sit next to a stranger especially when it's a man. She only talks to either me or my brother. Weird, right. That's her, Lee Ji eun. My one and only best friend. 

I walk towards their area and sat at a table where a bunch of girls is sitting. I wink at them which I normally do to every girl I encounter and they started squealing. Geez, these girls really love me, haha. 

The guy left Ji eun by herself on the table. So, I got up and sat next to her. "Who's that guy? You're not gonna tell me about him, huh?"

"Oh my god!" She screams in shocked. "You surprised me." 

"Sorry." 

"Anyway, that guy was only asking for directions. Stop what you're thinking now."

"What? I didn't say anything." 

"It's written all over your face, pabo." She giggled. 

"By the way, here's the orange juice you've been asking me since this morning." I handed her an eight-ounce orange juice on a bottle. "Also, your favorite soft shell crab sandwich." 

Ji eun looked at me and says thank you. This is mostly our daily routine. I will grab her lunch meal while she starts doing our homework. The classes that we have together, we usually help each other to finish homework and team up for projects or presentations. Some of our classmates complain to our professor that we always partner up when it comes to big projects. Our professors don't care. 

I always grab Ji eun her favorite sandwich which is the soft shell crab, and an eight-ounce of orange juice. For me, I just get a tuna sandwich and a bottled water. 

"Let's see how we did in our presentation."

Ji eun brought her laptop and check her school account for our grade. I crossed my fingers hoping that we did a good job on our presentation. Ji eun did the same thing as she clicks through files on the screen. When she finally opens up a message from our teacher, we both closed our eyes and slowly opened them.

"Yes!" We both said unison. 

Ji eun and I grip each other's hands as we both look at the screen. I didn't read the whole message/ comment that our professor sent. When I saw the number, 3.7 that's all matters. To see that we passed and did a great job on our presentation. 

"You did a good job." We said to each other with a smile on our face.

"We should celebrate. My treat tonight." Ji eun said.

"My treat. Like you said you did most of the work."

"No, my treat. I've saved some money for us..."

"Us?"

Ji eun blushes. "I-I mean, I save it for us.. to.. to celebrate. Because I know we'll do a great job."  

I squint my eyes as I stare at her. "Arasso. Kaja! (Let's go!)"

 

* * *

 

I watch as the sun sets down while I walk with Ji eun by the street of Myeongdong. We went to buy her "beauty products." Just some face mask that she also bought me 10 pieces. Later tonight, we're gonna put those on. Yeah, that kind of stuff is for girls only. I can't say no to Ji eun

She caught my hand and dragged me to a restaurant. The place is very nice. But there's not a lot of people eating at this hour. Ji eun and I follow the server to our table and sat down. He gave us the menu and ask for our drinks. We both got water with lemon on the side. 

As we take our time to scan the menu, I decided to get the cheapest dish on the menu. When the server came in with our drinks, we also gave him our order. Ji eun and I are hungry from walking to Myeondong. Even if I actually don't have an actual girlfriend, whenever I'm with her I feel like I am in a serious relationship. Why? Because we do all sorts of things that couples do. But we have no feelings for each other. That's what I know. We just take care of each other as brothers and sisters. 

We finally get to eat our dinner. We happily eat quietly and sometimes chit-chat to each other. We were almost halfway done with our food when I noticed cream on the side of Ji eun's lips. How clumsy this girl is. 

"Hey, look here," I told her and Ji eun looks up at me as I move my hand forward towards her lips. I wipe the cream off her lips and out of it from my fingers. "You eat like 5 years old." 

"No, I'm not." She defended herself. 

"Yeah right. Let's finish up and head home." I told her.

Then, two girls came up to our table. I was gonna ignore them but one of the girls called me by my name. "Hey, Wooyoung. Long time no sees." 

My eyes widened when I saw Se Young standing in front of me. I almost spit out the water in my mouth when I saw her. I also noticed her best friend, Shin Hye behind her waving at me. "Oh hey," I got up from my seat giving Ji eun and Se Young a look. I saw the confusion in Ji eun's eyes. 

"Where's my kiss?" Se Young asked. I tilted my head and look at her as if I am asking what she's talking about. "Don't you kiss me whenever you see me outside the bedroom? Or outside in general?" 

"Oh... y-yeah. Sorry." I wipe my lips with a napkin and kiss Se Young on her cheeks. This is getting uncomfortable. 

"How you've been? Did you delete my number?" Se Young said playfully. 

"Oh.. not that I deleted it. I just have to change my number."

"You changed your number?" My head turns to Ji eun who asked the question. 

I gulp. "Y-yes, I did. You don't remember? I asked your number four days ago." I look at Ji eun as if I was asking her to say yes she remembers me asking for her number which is totally a lie.

Usually, after I sleep with a girl for multiple times and I have their number, I would delete them when they start being so clingy. Oh yes, there's a lot of clingy girls out there. Be aware, boys. 

"Oh, I didn't see this girl right here." Se Young pointed at Ji eun. "Hi, my name is Se Young. Wooyoung's girlfriend. And you are...?" 

"Ji eun. Wooyoung's-"

"One of Wooyoung's toys?" Shin Hye asked. 

I glance at Ji eun and I know for sure she doesn't like what she heard. "No, I'm not." Ji eun said as she forced a smile.

"Good." Se Young said. "So, Wooyoung..." She leaned towards my ears and whispered, " come to my apartment right after you eat supper with your friend." She then kisses my cheeks that leave a mark of her lipstick.

As soon as they're gone, I sat down as I covered my face with my hand because of embarrassment. I heard Ji eun sighed loudly and the sound of her utensils are making noise as she tries to cut her meat on the plate. 

"I'm sorry about that," I said softly. I slowly peek at her face. Ji eun didn't say anything. She continues to eat her food. 

"It's okay," she said. "I'm used to it anyway." 

Whenever I'm with Ji eun, people who know me thought that Ji eun is one of those girls I slept with. No. That's never gonna happen. This girl who is in front of me is like my baby sister. I'm not crazy to have with her. That's never gonna happen. Although I happen to know that Ji eun likes me back when we were still in Junior year in High School. I asked her if what my friends at school were true and she told me yes it was true.

So, I had to be really gentle with her. I had to adjust myself from treating her as if I like her. She got confused about what I feel for her. I like Ji eun and I love her, but that's all because we are best friends. There are times I asked myself whether I just really like her that way or if there's a possible way we could end up together. But no. Zero possibilities. Because she's the second girl I always wanna take care of. The first one is my mom. 

I cannot break her heart because I know to myself that I am a playboy. I don't wanna see her cry or suffer because of me. So I had to be very careful of Ji eun. That's why I tried not to let her see the girls I slept with. But tonight is quite a mess. Especially when Se Young flirted with me in front of Ji eun. I'm glad she's okay. 

Ji eun and I finish our food. I decided to use the restroom. As I was on my way to the restroom, Se Young dragged me to a corner and started kissing me. I was enjoying it for a moment but I stopped after a minute. 

"What are you doing?" I asked in annoyance. 

"Kissing you duh. I can tell you love kissing my lips, Wooyoung." She smirks and moves her head towards mine but I stopped her.

"We're done, Se Young. You know that I only slept with you. And why the heck you said that you are my girlfriend back there? Are you crazy? Do you even know who's that girl I am having dinner with?"

"I absolutely have no idea about that loser. So, I don't care." She put her hands down on my crotch. "Mmm, you're getting hard, baby." She moves her hands slowly in between my legs. 

I move her hands away from my pants. "Stop." I hissed at her.

But she just smirks and put back her hands to touch me. "Make me moan louder, Wooyoung." She teasingly bit my ear and gave me a light yet kiss on my neck. I clench my fist. I am trying to fight myself not to fall for her scheme. "Se Young, you know what's gonna happen if you continue doing this. So, please. Just stop."

"Oh yes, I know. That's why I'm doing it." She bit her lip.

As if a demon went inside me, I started kissing Se Young on her lips down to her neck. She let out a soft moan as my hand went down in between her legs. Rubbing her against her underwear. Se Young grabs my hair softly as I continue what I am doing. I her neck and bite them. And my lips go to her lips. Our tongues touch and she them off. This girl is wild. I am loving it.

I put down her underwear and starts putting a finger inside her. She moans loudly. I cover her lips with my lips and kiss passionately. "Quiet, baby," I whispered in her ear. And that's when everything started to move along. 

I insert a finger inside as she bit her lower lip. I put another finger and this time Se Young threw her head back. Oh, I love to see how aroused she is right now from what I am doing. 

Then, she went down on ping my pants. She me nice and good making me moan. "Just continue what you are doing, baby." This girl is driving me crazy as she continues to me up and down. I closed my eyes as I moan. this girl. I can't take it anymore. I hold her arms up and kiss her lips roughly. 

this girl. I can't take it anymore. I hold her arms up and kiss her lips roughly. I put down her lace underwear and put my inside her. She moans in pleasure as I gently move my way inside her. That's when I lost myself.

 

* * *

 

I pushed Se Young away after we had in the restroom. Gladly, she just walked away and I fixed my face with all her lipstick on my lips and neck. I don't understand why girls wear too much makeup nowadays. Can't they just not wear it especially when you make out with someone? 

Wiping with a paper napkin on my face, I finally got out of the restroom and headed back to where I left Ji eun. I kind of had a stop motion when I saw a couple sitting on our table. Where's Ji eun? I asked myself. I am sure that our table is right there. Yet Ji eun is nowhere to be found.

I walked to the table and flashes my biggest smile to the couple. "Hey," I said, and the look at me dumbfounded. Must be asking themselves just who the hell is this guy. 

"Hi," the girl said hi in return, politely. "Can we help you?"

"Uhmm... I was sitting here with my friend and I went to restroom 'real quick,' after that tada! I see you guys sitting on my table. Weird?" 

"So, what are you trying to say kiddo." The boyfriend got up looking like he's about to beat me up. This man has no temper at all. I just asked a question geez.

Just then the waiter who helped Ji eun I earlier came in perfect timing. "Excuse me, what's going here?" 

"This, geek thinks we stole their table." The guy told Ryan, the waiter.

"I'm sorry. This table has been taken by this couple. And they are patiently waiting for their food for about 10 minutes now. You've been gone for 30 minutes and your girlfriend left the restaurant. Also, she told me to pass this message to you." 

Ryan went on to say sorry to the couple that I disturbed and gave me a long piece of paper that seems like a receipt. I opened it and saw the total amount of the food we ate today with Ji eun's having a side note.

Next time, just tell me to leave when you're gonna be busy. I'd rather leave by that time than to wait for you knowing something weird is happening. You're disgusting. P.S I left the receipt for our bill. You owe me this. :P

I am totally out of my mind right now. What a jerk I am. I totally left my best friend just to bang a girl. Wow! What a good friend I am. Of course, I am being sarcastic. This is the thing what I am afraid to happen. And it just did! How am I going to talk Ji eun? I'm screwed. I can never run to her again when I needed help with my classes. Or with my problems, family problems. 

I left the restaurant and went inside my car. Starting the engine, I took out my phone and dialed Ji eun's number.

The number you dialed is not yet in service. Please try again later.

   The number you dialed is not yet in service. Please try again later.

       The number you dialed is not yet in service. Please try again later.

          The number you dialed is not yet in service. Please try again later.

             The number you dialed is not yet in service. Please try again later.

                The number you dialed is not yet in service. Please try again later.

                    The number you dialed is not yet in service. Please try again later.

I am dead.