Class Time (Chapter 1)

Lust for Friendship

 

Image result for wooyoung badboy

 

Chapter 1


 

Growing up has been difficult for me. Knowing that I became the head of the family since I was 10 yrs old after my father cheated and left me with my mom and a yr old sibling. At that age, kids supposed to enjoy their freedom. Playing outdoor games with their friends, being silly, and being able to just have fun without worrying anything. But I was not of those kids. I became the breadwinner of our family. It's hard but I had to do it. 

That's why I told myself that I won't be the same as him. Yet here I am, standing in front of girls dancing wildly with a bottle of alcohol on my right hand. Breaking all those hearts after a night. Cheated with dozens of girls. And that's how I got my name, the horndog.

The lights are flashing through my eyes. As I drink, a girl pushes her hips towards mine. We giggle and grind on each other. We continue to dance with strobe lights, blaring bass that makes the room shaky. Dancing bodies are tangled together. Then, I saw my friend kissing a girl in the middle of the dance floor. I chuckled. 

"My name is Na Rae. I'll tell you, you're a very good at dancing." The girl whispered to my ear as we continue on what we are doing. 

I leaned towards her and whispered, "Wooyoung here. Well, it seems like we think alike." Then, I flash her with a wink. 

Just like on cartoons, her eyes sparkled when she saw me winking at her. She bit her lower lip until she finally turns her body around me as we face each other's faces now. My eyes widened when I saw her face. Although it is a bit dark inside the club, I can see how crooked her nose is, and her squinted-eyed. I took one step away from her lips as she tries to wrap her arms around my neck. 

"Sorry, I don't do your thing. Bye"

I hear the girl screaming for me to come back to her. She tried to chase me but thankfully she got pushed by people in the opposite direction on where I was going. "Excuse me," I said as I passed through lots of drunk people. I would say I'm a little tipsy right now but who cares. I still wanna drink and have fun.

My feet brought me to the men's restroom. The line is long so I have to wait for a while. The guy in front of me is swaying and so his friend helped him to stand up properly. Seconds later, he puked on the floor making all of us give the gross sighed. The smell is terrible. I covered my nose. Just then I felt my phone starts to vibrate.

Looking to the guy in disgust, I picked up my phone and answer the call. "What's up?... Huh?... Of course, I'll be home before 1 am.... What'd you said?... It's already 3 am?! ... Sorry, you know how I always have fun whenever I go to clubs... Don't worry, babe. I'll go home in about... Wait, you're coming to get me?!..... It's okay. Bye."

My night is about to end. As my best friend is coming to pick me up. You guys must be wondering why I call her babe. Well, a reason for that is because we have known each other for a long time. Since we were in our mother's womb we became best friend right away. From time to time I call her that way because I a lot. Especially when I'm drunk. She gets annoyed all the time. But I know deep inside her, she likes it. Mostly when there are boys around her. 

Oh yes, that girl hates going out. She hates being surrounded by men. And she totally dislikes people asking her out. Why? That I don't know. 

I excuse myself on the way to the exit. Girls are giggling, flirting, and dancing their own way all night long. Too bad I am done for tonight. I wish I could stay. But I've got a big day tomorrow. 

Ji eun and I have a presentation tomorrow. It's a big deal because tomorrow will be the end of our 3rd quarter this yr. Meaning one more quarter and we're almost there on our graduation day. 

I hold my phone up against my ear. I tried to call Ji eun but she isn't answering her phone. She probably driving now. I got out of the club moments later, Ji eun came. She rolled down her window and I wave my right hand at her. She squints her eyes angrily. I pace myself to the car with a sheepish grin on my face. 

"Hey," I said, nervously. Although, Ji eun is a very shy type of person, inside of her she's very strict and gets angry easily. Which is why I get scared of her. Weird, isn't? I'm the man I shouldn't be scared. Maybe because I just don't like she gets mad at me. 

"You said you're coming back at 1 am. Did you even forget our big day tomorrow? You know I don't like being late for class." She continues to nag as I got inside her car. "You didn't even contribute to our project. I did most of the work!" She almost screamed at me. 

"Don't worry. I'll do all the talking. You can just hit the next slides for me tomorrow." I wink at her, playfully.

Ji eun sighed. I can tell she's annoyed. How can I even help her when I've got a full-time job while I'm a full-time student. I have a full-time job as a bread baker and sometimes works as a cash register at a convenience store. I only work there when I've got nothing to do and needed money. So, I barely have time to study. Whenever I do, I always run to her and ask for Ji eun's help on our homework. I am glad our major is quite the same. I am majoring in Architecture while Ji eun is majoring in Engineering. 

I know. Studying Architecture can be painful in your pocket. It's way too expensive. Especially for me where I have to support my family and myself in order for me to finish my studies. Yet I still have time to go out and have fun. Gladly, I was a valedictorian in High School. Ji eun was too. So, I got a full ride to Korea University. I got lucky for that. But I still work two jobs just so I could have money for my sibling who is now a freshmen year. I maybe play too much, but I know my priorities. 

The club isn't too far from my house. When we reach my house, Ji eun turned off her car's engine and look at me.

"You should be awake by 7 am. If not, I'm gonna wake you up by splashing cold water on your face." 

"Hahaha, as if you would do it." 

"Oh yes, I will if I have to." 

"Don't worry too much. We got this." I put up my fingers up and give her a thumbs up. "Alright, I'll get in now. Thanks for the ride, babe-"

"Stop!" She yelled at me. 

"Haha, good night!"

Then, I went inside the house with the lights off. I got my keys out of my pocket and unlock the door knob. When I entered the house, I walk through the entrance. I was about to go to the kitchen when I heard a loud noise from my brother's room. More likely someone who is . I shook my head ignoring the sound. I'm probably imagining having fun with girls again. Ugh! What's wrong with me. 

I turn on the lights in the kitchen. I open the cabinet and took out a glass to get some water. I'm thirsty as hell. Gladly, we got cold water in the fridge. Sometimes our fridge is broken. Weird, isn't? I don't know why it's broken either. 

After drinking more than a glass of cold water, I turned off the lights in the kitchen and make my way to the bedroom. I opened the door and can still hear the sound. I was surprised when I saw my brother is still awake holding his phone shocked to see me standing in the door way. 

"Yah!" I said, half laughing. "Next time, put your ear phone." I laughed. He started putting up his pants as he blushes. My brother and I share the same room. I understand his situation right now. I do that most every day, hahaha. 

I grab a new shirt and washes up. Soon, I went to bed. Let's get ready for tomorrow.

 

* * *

 

The beeping sound of my alarm woke me up. I tried to look for my phone in darkness but I didn't succeed. So, I finally opened my lamp and see my phone on the floor. How did it get there when I put it next to my lamp? Weird. Anyway, I look at my phone and see 20 miscalls from Ji eun

"Why?" I asked myself. 

Then, the door opened widely and I saw Ji eun standing next to my bed with a pitcher of water. I can tell it's cold water as there are ice cubes on it. I quickly got up with my eyes widened. Sure she is serious about splashing water to my face. 

"Hold on!" I told Ji eun as I hold my hands up in the air. 

Ji eun bit her lip in anger. "Like I said last night," She smirks. 

"See, I'm putting my foot on the floor and getting dress up so we can go to campus now. See," I start opening my drawer and got a pair of jeans and a gray shirt. I was planning to wear something fashionable today, too bad I got no choice. I put on my shirt with difficulty while trying to be sure she won't splash water on me.

"I'll wait for you outside." 

Finally, she got out of my room. Phew. When she closed the door, my brother is looking at me as he shook his head. "What?" I asked.

"You guys look like husband and wife." And then he starts laughing. He is ready to go to school with his uniform. "Mom, cook breakfast. Do you wanna eat?"

"You're kidding me, right? Ji eun is gonna kill me if I eat now. We're gonna be late to class. I should be wearing something that girls like. Do you think I look okay with just a pair of jeans and a shirt?" I asked my brother. 

"Of course. Everyone in school likes you, Hyung. You don't need to put too much effort on your clothes." 

"Arasso."

"WOOYOUNG!" I heard Ji eun yelling for my name. 

"Okay, I'll be there." 

And that's how my days started.

 

A/N: So, I finally updated this story. YEHEY! What do you think of the first chapter? Let me know on the comment box ^^ And thank you for all the subscribers. I am totally surprised to have 26 subscribers already :)