00:: Day One

Too Good For Me

00:: Day One 

  

“What should I say when I go there? Hi? Hello?” 

Even if it was a sweet, honey-like summer break, everyone was busy doing part-time jobs. At first, I also thought of having a part-time job. But me, being precious, don’t want to do something like part-time jobs. How about tutor? So, I placed some posts in websites, having some confidence in English, got a call soon. Of course! It’s me, Kim Sunggyu!! 

 

But the important thing, was that it was my first time being a tutor, and what the tutee’s mother had said. 

“My son… every time we hire for a tutor, the teacher quits after few sessions. I hope it will last longer this time. Thank you.. 

 

b0042403_5092928350d41.gif

 

What does it mean. Is it because he is so good in studies? Or those kids in the streets smoking? Gangster? Augh, I’m ed. I can’t even look at their eyes! Should I buy him something later? After a while of thinking stupid things, I thought of practicing greeting him, thinking that the door was that kid. Since first impressions are the most important.  

“Hi Woohyun-ah. I am your new tutor. No, maybe a bit stronger? Sit down, you idiot! No… What if he is a gangster!!” 

 

 

 

“What. You want to go to the toilet? What are you even muttering in from of the door” 

 

I turned around, hearing a low voice. There stood a student, wearing his uniform, who didn’t quite look like he would study well. I stupidly stared at him, sniffling. He scaned me head to toe, scoffing. What, you think I can’t do that? Hmph. 

 

“Hmph!... Wha… What?” 

Oh god. Something ran down from my nose. That—the sticky feeling under my nose—wasn’t the problem, but… 

“Hahahahaha!!! What the hell!” 

That guy was laughing too hard. Hah…. It’s devastating. This was… 

 

 

 

The first meeting with stupid Nam Woohyun.