Epilogue

The Very Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not even one hour after Sooyoung’s blunt confession and indirect proposal and Baekhyun had come home to all of the family members being present in the dinning room to have a breakfast. He casually walked up, pulled a chair, and poured cereals to the bowl.

“Would you guys mind if I marry Sooyoung?”

He said that too casually with cereals in his mouth that his older brother choked. The only woman there quickly offered a glass of water to the dying brother. The fact that this jokester of his brother would say something like that ahead of him really caught him off guard since he himself hadn’t got himself a girlfriend. ‘And this little punk just asked for a permission to marry a girl? Wait, since when was Sooyoung suddenly his girlfriend? His brother thought.

“Could you say that again, honey?” her mother said. Probably still not believeing her grown up son would finally ask about this. She might start crying soon.

“You’ve got to be joking.” His older brother didn’t believe. “Is this married by accident or someth—ouch!” Poor boy got smacked in the head with a hard stainless spoon by his own little brother. “The hell are you thinking!” He really about to go off in he wasn’t three years older.

Meanwhile his father was calmly sipping on his tea. Who knows that maybe he went ‘damn right that’s my son’ on his head.

Meanwhile in the Choi household everything was going on like usual. Only her sister currently present in the living room wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter