EXO SEHUN -(Pandora)

Must read: EXO and BTS FANFICTIONS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Story Title : Pandora 

Author(s): endymion-

Tags : dramma romance schoolife

Status: Completed 

Description:

 Sehun and Minyoung are two different people. Sehun, is the “normal” one. Minyoung, is the quiet and mysterious girl. The two are almost alike,but it’s like Minyoung is hiding something deep from the world. When Sehun sees her, she’s not the girl that he thinks she is. She seems to hold something different from all the girls that he’s met in his life, but he can’t quite put his finger on it.From Minyoung's perspective , she sees Sehun as every other boy in her school,but she finds it odd that he is always staring at her in class. Sehun has been trying to figure out what's really wrong with her. He's been in the same class with her ever since primary school. Ever since secondary school she's suddenly changed into quiet girl who sits back in the classroom, staring out the window, works alone on projects, just plain mysterious . He asks himself this question everytime he sees her, who is she really?

 Hello lovely readers! Sorry for the late update. I've been really busy with school these days.

Yes! Pandora is one of my favorite Sehun's story. I really like the way this story is written.  It is not like any of those typical fictions out there rather it is emotional. Yes this story will make you read it till the end. I really recommend this fics guys.

Happy reading! ^^

Enjoy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter