Chapter 4

Problematic Boy

"Your ID please ?" asked the bulky security man as Sehun fished his ID out of his wallet.
He was allowed to enter as soon as he showed it and of course it was his fake ID since he was only 17. Every teen in Seoul had fake IDs.
He was nervous as he made his way through the sweaty and energetic crowd. The music was blaring so loud. He was used to it though. Sometimes the security people don't even care to check his ID especially cause his face suggests his age of adulthood.

A moment later he stopped in his tracks. He was confused as to why he entered in the first place. What was he doing? Or what was he going to do? He felt himself getting stiff so he made his way to the bar counter. He ordered his drink and nervously looked around to find Baekhyun and hoping to see that same smile he saw when he first met him.

It's been quite a few minutes now and Sehun still couldn't spot Baekhyun. He blamed the huge club for that. He was almost about to give up when he saw a figure approaching him. His vision was blurred without realising that he was already almost-drunk.

However, he did recognize that smile on him. As he came near, Sehun realised how beautiful Baekhyun looked, even prettier than a girl. His features were so light and soft, he just wished that he could cuddle with him in his lap.Sehun looked up at Baekhyun hoping for Baekhyun to say something. 
"Hey" he said in a cute voice that sent the liquid all confused in Sehun's stomach.
Sehun replied back, "Hi Baekhyun"
"Uhh...do you mind if I sit here?" still smiling but this time he was curious and excited.
Sehun just shaked his head vigorously making Baekhyun laugh. Sehun blushed hard, and to cover that up he drank from his now-empty beer glass, realising that later. Baekhyun doubled over in laughter. Sehun was literally dying out of embarassment. He never acted like an idiot in front of any one so why now? He didn't know what the hell was going on with him so he planned to better remain silent.

Baekhyun ordered shots for both of them. Engaging them in a conversation. 
They both were probably on the verge of being completely drunk by now. 8 shots.
Finally he thought it was the right time to ask him the question he's been wanting to ask him for so long.

"So...umm....why aren't you dancing?" asked Baekhyun who was looking at Sehun with eagerness.
"What?" was all he could say since the music was growing louder. Baekhyun realising that made an "oh" with his mouth and scooted his chair next to Sehun's.
Sehun felt his knees tense as it touched with Baekhyun's. His body started heating up once Baekhyun started to almost whisper in his ear. That sensation was enough to drive him insane. 
He instantly stood up with a rather solemn look on his face and grabbed Baekhyun's hand, without any hesitation even Baekhyun followed him, as much as he was excited, he was also not sure as to why Sehun grabbed him like that. He guessed it was because they couldn't hear eachother over the loud music so he obliged.

Sehun took him out of the back door, to the parking lot. He let go of his hand and they stood there in silence until Baekhyun attempted to break it.
"So ....I was asking--
He was cut off by Sehun's lip being planted on his.

It was the most magical thing Baekhyun's ever felt. Sehuns lips were so soft and they both tasted of liquor.
Sehun went slow at first but then he couldn't help but the way Baekhyun looked that night made him do so. He's never wanted anyone so much in his life before. He wanted to keep Baekhyun to himself for eternity.  Their kiss was deepened and intensified by Sehun using his tongue and in response Baekhyun tucked at his shirt.

It was so hot in there compared to the parking lot. There was a light breeze blowing and no one was around them. They hesitantly pulled away from eachother. Both of them panting hard as Baekhyun had his hand over Sehun's chest and his hand wrapped around Baekhyun's waist. 
Both of them had their foreheads pressed, as Sehun secretly wanted time to slow down. When Baekhyun looked up at him, he failed to understand the expression he wore.
"What is it?" Baekhyun asked with a steady voice.
Sehun wanted to dissipate
He didn't want to be seemed like a loner or a sadistic person but his tears gave away.

His tears mixed with the colour of his skin, almost invisible. He looked so pale. Baekhyun pressed his hand against his cheeks and wiped them off with a single motion of his soft delicate fingers. 
Sehun touched by his affection buried his face in Baekhyun's neck and almost crushed him with his hug. Baekhyun smiled and patted on Sehun's shoulder, learning that no matter how a person looks like, lifeless,cold,disinterested or whatever, they will always have the softest of hearts and the purest of souls.

Sehun loved it. He felt him smile.He loved to see Baekhyun smile like that. It gave him hope and made him smile in return. At that time, Sehun didn't want to let go of their hug but wanted to wrap him up and take him to his home. He reluctantly let go of him and decided to keep his eyes on him for the rest of his life.
Finally Baekhyun spoke up, "Do you want me to drop you to your house?" 
"No....that's okay." said Sehun a bit reluctantly.
"Hey ...Sehun...."
"Yeah?" he answered looking down at his shoes.
"You can talk to me whenever you want....okay?" he smiled so much,that it was hard for Sehun to not stare at him.
Sehun nodded in reply and just as he was expecting for Baekhyun to leave after saying so, he did the most unexpected thing.
Baekhyun intertwined their fingers together as Sehun stared at their hands in complete awe. He was amazed at how Baekhyun's hand fit perfectly into his. Finally Baekhyun saw a smile appear on Sehun's face. He was so happy that he couldn't explain it with words. He wanted to hold Sehun's hand for the rest of the night and tell him whatever it was, it's going to be okay.

They weren't incomplete before. They aren't incomplete now. They are forever eachothers even without a vow.












 

LMAO i know so less about drinks....hey!dont blame me for being underaged.lol😂😂
Anyway hope you enjoyed!!!! And i always appreciate suggestions/advice, comments, votes,follows or whatever!!! 💙❤💚💛💜 Hwaiting!!!