Chapter 2

Problematic Boy

He was too tired after returning home from school plus he had to attend his therapist and end it there. He no longer was in need of therapy anymore, he believed he could mend himself even though it secretly relieved him. Luckily the therapist was super caring so he suggested Baekhyun to take a few days off of his heavy school schedule and relax at home.

Upon visiting the therapist for one last time, he suggested Baekhyun something. Something that almost made him cry, and he did. He suggested Baekhyun to resume his passion for singing and gave him a card which included every information of a place that trained singers like Baekhyun and even dancers.

His passion for singing began when he was 2 when his mum hummed to him while he went to sleep. His dad and mom, both were very fond of music always singing around Baekie when he was little. Yes, Baekie is what they called him and he misses the sound of his name being called by his parents. As tears rolled down his one eye he was smiling so bright. They were such a perfect family. But this one disaster fell upon them.......and destroyed every unimaginable happiness that ever existed in his life. 

As he entered his home....Yoojung came running to him with arms wide open ready for a hug. "Eakiiey" said Yoojung after unwrapping from their familiar, humble and warm hug. Baekhyun never smiled so big as he did this time and he couldn't help but let it fall, the tears. 

Yoojung kept clinging to Baekhyun until his aunt came home from work......
"Yoojung-yah is Baekhyun home?"  she asked while shutting the main door.
They came out of the room and had their dinner for the night while narrating how their day went. Even though Yoojung couldn't speak clearly they both loved listening to her and how cute she sounded while rambling.

The next day Baekhyun was very anxious as he would be singing in front of a few people who would judge him and decide his training accordingly by being assigned to that genre oriented teacher. Anyone could be trained there as long as they were passionate about the whole thing. Baekhyun kept singing till he felt it was just about right and Yoojung enjoyed every moment of him singing, even his aunt skipped work for Baekhyun. 

Ever since their parents death, she took care of them like her own kids. She was a widow herself and loved Baekhyun and Yoojung with every cell of her body.

This is one of the reasons why Baekhyun doesn't let her know about his break downs and post traumatic stress disorder. If she ever knows about it, she will never be able to forgive herself and keep feeling guilty about everything even though it wasn't her fault.

Finally it was time, Baekhyun's aunt dropped him off at the venue with Yoojung and her wishing all the best and goodbye to him. He took a deep breath and entered, crossing the threshold.

While he was confused which way to go, a very warm looking bubbly girl came to him.
"Hello, may I know your name please?" She asked with a smily face.
"Hi, yes sure, my name is Baekhyun." He replied eagerly.
"And your section?"
Baekhyun was led to the queue were people kept lining up.

He went around the corridor since it was taking a lot of time, and sat on one of the chairs against the wall.
To avoid getting more anxious he went for a walk around the corridors. It was so quiet. He wondered if people only liked singing rather than dancing.

While he was about to take a turn after grabbing a drink from one of the snack machines.
He stopped.
He saw him.
Even though it was dark, the dim lights illuminated his face.
He was wearing a white shirt and tight pants while dancing to some unheard song.....since the door was sound proof.
His eyes were half closed and his every move seemed so passionate like he danced with every drop of his blood.

Looking at him like that, felt timeless. He became oblivious to his surroundings and just stood there in awe.

Finally,Sehun opened his eyes as he walked back to darkness. His body facing sideways at Baekhyun.
Not knowing that the guy who fascinated him was looking at him so intensely. If he saw him like that then he wouldn't be able to dance like how he did right then.

Sehun made him feel drunk....drunk into something, somekind of feeling that he couldn't decipher at that time. 
He thought, the boy who looked so emotion less a few days ago in school was oozing with passion and something else ,at that time.

He snapped out of it as a man called his name through the speaker.

And while he was on his way to singing, he felt much more hopeful than he was when he entered. Filled with mixed of his feelings. His face lit up in excitement and anticipation.

*HELLO HELLO HELLO BEAUTIFUL HUMAN! OKAY....**taking deep intense freaking breaths** so while i was in class and getting bored as usual i imagined SOMETHING THAT MADE ME INSANE FOR THE REST OF THE DAY! oh god okay so listen!!!!!! **crying painfully with a idiotic grin plastered on the face** SO I IMAGINED SEHUN.......Y DANCING AROUND BAEK **ahemm... yes like the dance in lotto but with a grin on his face** and BAEK LONGINGLY AND NAUGHTILY LOOKING AT SEHUN....wow and to the song Aquaman by Jay freakin' Park rn i'm so addicted to it...(along with usual exo crack videos ofcourse) so THAT'S IT...AND THEY WERE IN A DARK PLACE A PUB OR SOMETHING AND PEOPLE WERE AROUND BUT THE SPOTLIGHT  WAS ONLY ON THEM!!!!* *I'M SO SORRY AND ALSO KINDA NOT xD*
Okay so lets get to the story!!