Two

The one that got away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


They were described as maniacal, disgusting, and completely insane by those who had witnessed them in action (didn't live long enough to actually spread the words though), who wouldn't?

Two people that kills as a hobby. Now that's not something you hear in your life, is it? 

They get this kind of excitement– an adrenaline that make them want more and more.

You would've thought they live in a shabby, old house. Water leaks through the roof, with rats as pets. Just because they murder people. You would've thought that they have low paying jobs, working in a gang, or a e, or stripper. Jobs that would  be viewed as poor people's jobs by the upper class.

But no. They are none of the above. Instead they're the heir and heiress of korea's rich and powerful families, the Jung's and the Kim's.

These two families are the most influential people in Asia. They own many  companies making them billionaires. And as the son and daughter of these two families, they were bathed in luxuries their whole life.

Kim Jong In.

Jung Soo Jung

Heir and heiress to the Jung's and Kim's.

Seriously, no one in their right mind would think they have mental issues.

But the thing you should know is that Kim Jong In and Jung Soo Jung, are different to Kim Kai and Jung Krystal. They're just an image for the public. They act all nice and friendly, creating an image of themselves as someone that is trustworthy and reliab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter