One

The one that got away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please! I beg you, let me live!" 

Kai watched as the poor, old man desperately begged for his life.
 He felt nothing but amusement, thinking how someone could kneel miserably once they've reached their end. He remembered how much of an the man was 20 minutes before. Who knew 20 minutes later he would end up with a bloodied face, stuck with a psychotic man.

With a smirk –a long, sharp knife in hand, Kai walked towards his prey. He grazed the knife on his fingers before slowly positioning it right at the stomach.
"N-no, wait! You don't understand! I have a family I need to take care of!"

"Hmm seems like no one told you anything, huh?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"Well... it's not a big deal. It's just... gosh, how do I say this without hurting your feelings?"

"What, just say it you son of a b*tch!"

"If you insist... They're gone."

Silence.

"WHO'S GONE YOU ING ? DON'T PLAY WITH ME B*TCH OR ELSE I'M GONNA ING KILL YOU!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Someone laughed.

A figure emerged from the shadows. 

"I killed them"

 "No, no, NO, NO! YOU I'M GONNA KIL– UGHHH"

"Now, now, that's not how you talk to a girl, especially my girl."

Krystal walked towards her boyfriend, with such insane smile on her face. The knife was pulled out and it fell on the floor, next to the already dead man. 

"Aww, such a shame... he was a funny guy. Man, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter