Two of Us

From Three to Just Two of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm jealous, because I love you." Taeyeon states with full of confidence. Tiffany felt her breath caught, she don't know what she hearing was right or her ears just bluffing her.So that makes her unresponsive. Which Taeyeon misunderstood Tiffany's reaction but that not stop her and decided to continue her confession no matter what.So that she can let out all of her emotions that has been kept for many years.

 

'Let's end it tonight.'

 

"I don't know how can I explain this.But Fany-ah I like you for so long and as years passed I grew to love you.There were this times that I just wanna confess and pampered you with my love.Do couple stuffs I've been wanting to do, those things with you or share with you. Relationship with Jessica was just a phase for me to move on I felt guilty about it. I'm glad Jessica end it and kick my senses back because she knew we're not honest anymore in the relationship.

I know you might not like me back but I just wanna say I love you so much.I love you Fany-ah. "Taeyeon approach the immobile Tiffany and kissed the latter on the forehead. With that Taeyeon leaves because she thought the way Tiffany reacts Tiffany didn't feel the same way.

 

Tiffany back to her senses after the shocked she had.And when she was about to say something all she heard was a closing door.

 

'So after all of these years , we're feeling the same way? Just like that?'

 

Tiffany's tears rolls down on her face,she's been stopping herself from doing it because of the information she just heard that shocked the hell out of her.

 

"Taeyeon love me too? We're really a babo." Tiffany chuckles still finding it believable. She wipes her tears."Here I thought you never look at me that way? That you only like Jessica."

 

'I should find that babo.'

 

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

 

"Hi Tiff." Jessica sit beside Tiffany.

 

"Hi Jessie." Tiffany answered lifelessly.

 

"What's with the tone?"

 

The truth was ever since that night Taeyeon confessed on her and walk out at her dorm the latter had avoided her like a plague.She's frustrated about Taeyeon's behavior and partly blame herself too for not responding that night, that made Taeyeon misunderstood her actions.

 

She called and texted the latter , sometimes Taeyeon would answered it but when she's about talk about them the latter would tell alibis.

 

When she would approached Taeyeon the latter would avoided her or find ways to escaped her.

 

"Kim Taeyeon , that stubborn babo."Tiffany said with irritation, just by thinking how Taeyeon acts to her in the past days she can't help but to feel irritated and frustrated.

 

"Still stubborn? I thought after she confessed to you everything's gonna be alright."

 

"I thought too , how come you liked that stubborn girl?" Tiffany said with a frown.

 

"Don't be jealous Tiff, she's all yours now.To your question, I don't know that time she's just a cool person to be with and then I grew to liked her.Then she show motives that we're feeling the same, until she confessed and make it official." Tiffany's eyebrows frowned more that makes Jessica chuckles.

 

'Jealous Queen.'

 

"You said you liked each other then why break up each other?" Jessica smile at Tiffany.

 

"Yes, we like each other but that's it nothing more we stopped at that. Do you remember the time when we're struggling having time to each other?" Tiffany nodded."Even we're like that we never fight about it, it's like it's okay because we think it's just natural.We unconsciously treat our relationship like when we're still friends.That time too I'm starting to like someone but I immediately stop it fixed my relationship with Taeng but it never fixed so I decided to break things up."Tiffany absorbs all of the things Jessica said.

 

"So it's like your feelings downgraded again on being friends?" Tiffany asked with confusion.

 

" Uh-uh yes that's exactly. We tried but I knew Taeyeon like someone else I can feel it , and that's you." Jessica pats Tiffany's back.

 

"You knew? But why did you still accepted Taeyeon?"

 

" Because I know that time she's moving on so I thought I could help and I happened to liked her too why not?, but again her feelings to you sticks like a glue.You see we're just months together at least we realized it quickly .You want me to talk to that stubborn kid?" Jessica put her arms around Tiffany's shoulder.

 

"As much as I want that specially your hellsica mode but I think I should be the one to kick her senses back." Tiffany said with a lot of determination in her tone.

 

"Now now that's the Tiffany I know not the one who play masochist.I'm glad you feel the same way to Taeng that kid was so dumb to not fight for you."

 

"Thanks Jessica." Tiffany beams an eyes mile.

 

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

 

Taeyeon was resting in the school garden behind the big tree enjoying the cool breeze of air.She rested her back on the big three and close her eyes.

 

She suddenly remember the past few days where she avoided Tiffany's presence. She maybe ignoring or avoiding the latter but deep inside she wanted to talk to the latter and tell to just forgot what she said that night.So that they will be back at what they were before.

 

She's lying if she said that she's not hurt because Tiffany did not feel the same way , yes it hurts but she understand it.But she also blame her jealousy that causes her to confessed and ruined their friendship, their precious and long friendship.

 

'Aish! I'm an idiot! Now I missed her and I cannot do anything because I ruined everything.'

 

Taeyeon sigh , but she felt someone's presence so she open her eyes and that's when she saw Tiffany standing near the tree.She was surprised that she immediately straightened up her body. She saw Tiffany smiles at her but it quickly change to a frown.

 

"Does my presence really bothers you?" Taeyeon was again surprised by Tiffany's question.

 

"Wh--what?! NO! never." Taeyeon immediately answers she saw Tiffany walking to her .

 

"If that's true can I sit beside you?" Tiffany asked before sitting beside Taeyeon.

 

"Yes, you can." Tiffany sit beside Taeyeon and take a deep breath.

 

"Taetae, why are you avoiding me?" Taeyeon jerked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter