Third Wheel

From Three to Just Two of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

 

"Yah!Taeng stop teasing me."

 

"Why? I'm not teasing you ."

 

"Stop! Taeng."

 

Here I am again witnessing their interaction between them.I've seen it many times and I'm always there to witness it.I'm always the third wheel of Taeyeon and Jessica.

 

I think I'm a bit used to it by now , a bit because I'm still hoping someday I will be  the one in Jessica's place.

 

Yes I like Taeyeon even before we met Jessica , I thought that time when Jessica didn't exist in our friendship Taeyeon will like me back but it never happened.No, I never hold a grudge or some sort of hate towards Jessica because Taeyeon likes her.But I'll never hide the fact that sometimes I'm jealous , I can't help it .I tried to tone down or set aside those lingering and growing love I have for Taeyeon.But it didn't happened , because Taeyeon was simply amazing that everything about Taeyeon was perfect.

 

"Do you think Tiff ,Taeyeon's right that this bracelet I bought looks good on me?" Jessica asked me.I look at her and stops my thoughts then look at Taeyeon who's eyes never leaves Jessica's movements.

 

"I told you already everything's looks good on you." Taeyeon said to Jessica.

 

Why I am here again? I hate my place now.

 

"Jessie ,Taeyeon is right it indeed looks good on you." I commented honestly because the bracelet really suits on Jessica's smooth skin.

 

"See! Even Fany agree." Taeyeon engage a high five on me.

 

Taetae? Am I just gonna be your bestfriend?

 

"Okay , but I'll never trust your taste on fashion." I see Jessica playfully glare on Taeyeon.

 

Tortured me.Why third wheel?

 

"But you like it? Admit it ."

 

Although they're always like that flirty and talking like a couple, but still they're not in an official status.Should I hope ? That they're still not going official.

 

No.

 

Because it's clear even if Taeyeon and Jessica never announce they're status she knew Taeyeon is still into Jessica.

 

"Ahmm..guys I'm going first I remember Dad has something to discussed on me.See you." I bid my goodbye because I can take the scene anymore. Anyways I'm always like this if I can never take anymore their interaction I'll always find ways to escape.

 

"That's fast." Taeyeon said to me with a frown.

 

"I'm sorry Tae but you know how Dad disliked people who snob their appointment." I reasoned out.I saw she hesitantly nod.

 

"Bye , Tiff see you tomorrow." Jessica stands up and hugged me.

 

"Bye guys."

 

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

 

"Fany-ah you seemed gloomy these days."

 

I heard Taeyeon said behind her book.We're now having a group studies. It was supposedly Taeyeon, Jessica and me but Jessica was not available because she have something to discussed on her classmates.

 

"Huh? What are you saying." I answered in defense.

 

Was I so obvious to noticed it by Taeyeon?.

 

Actually I've been avoiding some invitations from Jessica and Taeyeon because the truth I'm being afraid to see them together. Afraid to witnessed the painful sight again.That made me sad and looked depressed because of thinking my complicated situation.

 

Hopeless me.Where should I put myself?

 

"Don't lie Fany ,I can see it just by looking at your eyes."

 

Funny, you knew me so well but you never noticed my growing feelings for you.

 

Sigh.

 

"It's nothing Tae, it's just school right now even are processors didn't help a lot instead they add more stressed." I skillfully lied.I'm being expert in this field because I've been here for so long.

 

"Are you sure? But it's seems there's more from it?" I see she's not satisfied on my answer.

 

"Tae it's the truth."

 

"Okay I believed it." She hesitantly nods to me.

 

We continue to study , read there and write ,then repeats it again.Taeyeon suddenly stands up but I didn't asked anymore where she will go because I'm being caught by the book I'm reading.

 

Minutes passed I saw a cup of coffee being place beside my right arm.I knew who did that.

 

Taeyeon. Why are you so confusing? Because of this caring and thoughtful gesture I fall harder.

 

"Thank you." I peek behind my book.I saw she smiles satisfyingly.

 

"You need it."

 

*ring*

 

Taeyeon's phone ring.

 

"Hello Sica?" I stop reading and looked at her happy smiling face.

 

You really like her a lot.But I like you too.

 

"Okay...Wait me there.Bye." Taeyeon ended the call and look at me apologetically.

 

I knew it.

 

"You can go Tae, I'm fine here." I smiled to lessen her guiltiness.

 

"Are you sure?". She asked me with worried eyes.

 

"Just go Tae or you might meet a hellsica?" I humor. Masking my heavy heart.

 

Tiffany you're used to it.Fighting!

 

Suddenly I feel a pair of arms around my shoulder.Taeyeon hugged me.

 

"I'm sorry .I make it up to you." Taeyeon whispered in my ears.I felt a sudden rush of blood that cause's to make my face like a ripe tomatoes.

 

"I--it's okay.Take care on your way." She nods and leaves.

 

"Again I'm alone." I mumbled and continued my business.

 

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

 

"Do you think it's the right time to make our status official?"

 

I froze at Taeyeon's question. Is it the day I've been avoiding will be coming now?I felt like my heart's oxygen is being that make me hard to breathe.

 

I need air.Why it has to happen so quickly?.

 

"Hey, Fany-ah." I immediately leave my thoughts after I heard the familiar calling of Taeyeon to me.

 

Do you know that I really like the way you call my name Tae? It makes me feel special.

 

"Oh..sorry I space out there.O--of course it's been long you know." I tried to steady my voice because in any minute I know I'm going to burst.

 

"You're right! Can you believe it Fany  Sica's is going to be mine soon?" I saw she's beaming a wide smile.

 

Lucky you Taetae.

 

My phone suddenly rings who ever calls me now.Thank you really am.

 

"Oh..excuse me Tae I'm going to answer this." I said while waving my phone.

 

"Okay , take your time."

 

I hurriedly walk on the bathroom. Maybe after this call I cry and let pain control me.

 

 

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

 

"Fany-ah ! " Taeyeon grab my shoulders with her right hand and her left hand supports my back.In a one swift move Taeyeon drag me on the sidewalk. I was shocked of what Taeyeon did.

 

"Yah! Look at your way you almost hit by a car!" Taeyeon scolded me.I can see how worried she is and those eyes that I like the most spills every worry she had on me.Because of that I admit my clumsiness.

 

"I'm sorry I'll be careful next time and sorry again for making you worry on me." I sincerely apologized.She sighs and nods.

 

"You should be....I don't know what I'm going to do If something happens to you." She said with a frown.

 

I smiled .Thank you Taetae.

 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

 

"Tae how do I look? Does my contact lense suits me?" I asked after I turned around to her.I saw she held her breath.

 

"Y--yes you look more beautiful." I blushed at her comment.

 

"Yah! Why are you stuttering ? Are you making fun on me." I sulk .

 

"No...No! You're really beautiful with that promise." Taeyeon put her hand on her left chest.

 

Okay Tiffany Hwang just died at Taeyeon's words.God Tae stop it.

 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

 

"Wifey~~~" Taeyeon calls me with her aegyo tune.

 

"Yah! Why are you using your aegyo!" I scolded the dork.

 

"But you use it to me all the time wifey~~!" Aish! This dork what's with the pet name?

 

"Why are you calling me wifey?" I said trying to be nonchalantly as I can.But deep inside I'm squealing .I like it.

 

"Why? Because you are my wife." Taeyeon said to me with a wink.

 

Gosh this Kim really do know how to make my heart leaps .

 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

 

"Hey Fany-ah, how come you don't have a boyfriend?" Taeyeon asked me."you're beautiful inside and out how come?"

 

"Can I asked that question to you too?" I answered cheekily. How can I answer that?

 

"Yah! Sneaky Hwang." Taeyeon throws her arms around my neck and faking headlock me.

 

"What? It's true? So why?"

 

"I asked first so answer first." Taeyeon stops head locking me and just put her arms around me.

 

"Because I'm still waiting for the right person."

 

You Taeyeon.

 

"It's a lame answer but I'll accept it.OW--!" Taeyeon immediately received a slap on her thigh from Tiffany.

 

"Yah! Stop the violence Fany-ah."

 

"Serves you right.I answered now ,your turn."

 

"Okay." Taeyeon still easing her stinging thigh."The reason is you."I stop at that,

 

Me? Don't tell me....

 

 

"Because you always distance yourself too me when I'm getting close to someone else."Ouch that was big slap.

 

Hopeless Tiffany! Don't assume see?

 

"Why me! You too did that when I'm going out with a guy ?" I acted I'm angry to hide my crushing heart.

 

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

 

 

 

"Yah!Taeng stop teasing me."

 

 

 

"Why? I'm not teasing you ."

 

 

 

"Stop! Taeng."

 

 

 

Here I am again witnessing their interaction between them.I've seen it many times and I'm always there to witness it.I'm always the third wheel of Taeyeon and Jessica.

 

 

 

I think I'm a bit used to it by now , a bit because I'm still hoping someday I will be  the one in Jessica's place.

 

 

 

Yes I like Taeyeon even before we met Jessica , I thought that time when Jessica didn't exist in our friendship Taeyeon will like me back but it never happened.No, I never hold a grudge or some sort of hate towards Jessica because Taeyeon likes her.But I'll never hide the fact that sometimes I'm jealous , I can't help it .I tried to tone down or set aside those lingering and growing love I have for Taeyeon.But it didn't happened , because Taeyeon was simply amazing that everything about Taeyeon was perfect.

 

 

 

"Do you think Tiff ,Taeyeon's right that this bracelet I bought looks good on me?" Jessica asked me.I look at her and stops my thoughts then look at Taeyeon who's eyes never leaves Jessica's movements.

 

 

 

"I told you already everything's looks good on you." Taeyeon said to Jessica.

 

 

 

Why I am here again? I hate my place now.

 

 

 

"Jessie ,Taeyeon is right it indeed looks good on you." I commented honestly because the bracelet really suits on Jessica's smooth skin.

 

 

 

"See! Even Fany agree." Taeyeon engage a high five on me.

 

 

 

Taetae? Am I just gonna be your be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter