Chapter 2

Blinded

This life-unfair. Why would I living like this? Why am I exist-to be bullied by some people at the school. Friends-Did I even makes a friend? I don't even have one. There is, just two-mom and dad.

Mom and dad said the world is beautiful, the flowers are blooming and there's many trees. The river flows calmly, but sadly it was all dark in my eyes. I've living in dark since I was born. I don't even know what mom and dad look like.

I was homeschooled student when I'm still 5 years old. Mom was worried if I'm being homeschooled by her, I wouldn't be socialize with people outside the world so she decided to sent me to a Primary school after two years being homeschooled.

Starting from primary school, I really hate to go outside the house. The kids bullied me and when I came home, I'm all covered with bruised on my leg and and the side of my cheeks.

They were all bad people

They have no sympathy toward some people like me.

One day, I arrived from school with an teary eyes. I heard my mom calling me probably from the kitchen as I can smell the scent of food here in the house "Clean yourself and eat, honey" she said.

I weakly tap the stairs with my walking sticks and carefully walks upstairs. After changing into comfortable clothes I lazily walks downstairs and went to the kitchen. 

"Lynn! What happened to your face!?"

I felt her hands touching my face, I quickly turn away feeling annoys "Why are they doing this to you?"

My heart feels heavy as she said that "Mom.. Are there any donators yet?" I ask weakly. My mom stay silence, I know what that's mean and I quickly stands up "Wait Lynn where are you going?" Mom holds my hand.

"Let me go!" I raise my voice towards mom. That is quite shocking myself. I never did that to my mom and dad.

"Lynn!!" I heard my dad scolds me.

"Don't talk in that tone with your mom!" He said.

I suddenly burst into tears "I hate you two.." I cried "This is all your faults! Why are they keep doing this to me?! Where's my donator?! Why are you guys doing this to me!! What am I doing wrong?! I tried to live without seeing things but why are they making things so hard for me!!" 

"I know you guys tried to make me happy and I'm appreciate that. But all I need is my sight. I wanna see. I want see you guys, I wanna see the world around that you said, how the flowers bloomed , the blue sky, I want all that. I don't need anything else" I cried as I wipes my tears away.

Mom and dad didn't say a thing they just stay silence.

I didn't really mean to raise my voice like that to them. I just wants them to know what am I feeling all this time.

After what happened, I skipped my school and just staying home-I hate everything around me.

・◦・

I was out of my mind, I didn't think of the risk, I didn't feel anything even though it is hurt. I felt a smiles appears on my face as I felt a blood slowly flows to my index finger.

I felt my breathe getting heavier, I'm out of air, sweats dripping from the side of my head and my back is covered by sweat in fact that I just felt cold. I laughs at myself as I slowly fell down on the floor weakly but my hand grabs the book shelves but I failed, I'm too weak. The book fell down the floor alongside with me. I just laughs and the razor slipped from my hand.

"Lynn!!" I heard mom and dad running to me "What are doing honey!? Take her to the hospital!!" Mom shouts to my dad

"Hang in there"

"Hang in there"

"Don't smiles like that you're freaking me out Lynn"

The words coming out from my mom mouth as I smiles at her. I can feel her and shaking as she holds my hand "Why are you so scared.." I asks while smiling.

"Because you're my only daughter you're so precious to us. I don't want you go and leave us"

I feel touched when I heard that. Mom never said that before. She never shows her love toward me-she's a shy one. I smiles as I heard that "Don't smiles like that" I heard she said it but I can't hear it clearly as I started to heard a buzz sound inside my ear as I close my eyes as stop smiling.

"LYNN?"

"LYNN!?"

"HONEY! DRIVE FASTER! SHE DOESN'T GIVE ANY RESPONSES TO ME!"

I woke up in a bed, I smell a familiar scent-I'm at the hospital. There's someone head on the bed so I carefully touch it. Its has bobby pins on its hair-it's mom. Mom always had a bobby pin on her hair. I can't feel any of dad presence here. He's probably at work.

"Mom.." I calls her weakly.

"Lynn? God, You're awake! You scared me a lot! Don't do that to us again!" She said as she pulls me into a hugs and cry. I just smiles as I hugs her back.

"Don't do this to me! If you still doing that you won't able to see anymore" Mom said as I felt weird.

"Why?"

"We've been talked to the doctor"

I let out a sighs "Mom.. I don't like if you're not saying things in a full sentences"

"We have a donator"

I sat there froze, not knowing what to say. I feel is happy.

"r-r-really..?"

Five months later...

"Now, Ms. Lynn.. Open your eyes slowly " The doctor said as soon as he finished removed the bandages. I do as told and carefully open my eyes. As I open my eyes I saw a guy in front of my face and it's kinda blurry and I blink my eyes a few times to get a better sight and I see a guys with a white uniform.

"Lynn? Can you see me?" It's my mom voices, I look at her and scanning all over her face and turn my gaze at the guy next to her "That's your dad"
I saw hi. smiling at me "You guys look good together" I said weakly as I felt a tears falling to my cheek.

I finally knows what mom and dad looks like, I can see how happy they are looking at me as I said that to them "You should see yourself" Mom said as she gave a mirror. I carefully took it and put it in front of my face.

My hair is hazel in color, my eyes is kinda round. Oval shaped face and a mole beside my lips. I smiles as I look at both of them. 

"Thank you for such a wonderful gift" I said to them as I hugs both of them "Promise me you won't do that silly things to me and dad again okay." I nods as I apologize to them.
________________________________________

"Lynn?" A voice calls for me

"Hey, wake up! The teacher is calling for you. Stop daydreaming." Areum pokes my hands as I came back to reality.

I quickly stood up "Yes me?" I ask Mr.Lee awkwardly "I forgive you this Ms.Lynn. Next time, don't daydreaming in my class or I'll give you a detention, okay?" I faking my smiles as I nod and sit down. As soon as I sat down the bell rings mean the class is over.

"Times up! The six of you there! Get up, I have set you a date with Mr.Jo" Mr. Lee glares at them.

"Thank you Mr.Lee" The class said I'm unison as the six of them on their way out to the principal office. Jimin take a glances to me and winks before he went out.

He thinks that he can flirts me?

Hell no!