Chapter One

Blinded

Namjoon's POV 

I'm Namjoon. I'm different than the others people, I'm blind since I was born. I could lie that being a blind is hard and quite challenging. With such inability that I got when I'm born, people make fun of me, they really love to bully me. To me, I am a clown who entertain them.

I always get bullied by some students in the school, especially by a gang. They always bullied me in front of the students anytime, anywhere. I can't do anything to fight them, I'm scared the out of them. I'm weak to fight them so I just stands it and tried to endure all the painful.

Sometimes, I wonder why am I alive in this cruel world. I asks myself why I was born—I'm just a scumbag. But, I'm very glad that I have a wonderful parent who keep supporting me from behind.

It is time to go to school as my alarm clock helps me waking up. I get up and turn off the alarm as I take my walking sticks that I lean against the wall beside my bed. I find my way to the door and slowly walks downstairs not to falls down.

As I reached downstairs, I was greet happily by my mom. Dad is not in the house as he had a business trip with his fellow colleagues. “Morning mom, what's for breakfast?” I ask as I carefully pat the chair near me and sat down.

“Nothing special today, we're just having omelette and milk. We runs out of food. I'll go buy groceries after you go to school” She said as she gave me a spoon.

“Better than nothing mom. Your cook is always the best even we're run out of things” I praises her as I heard her giggles “Thank you” She thanked me as she ruffles my hair. “You should hurry up and get ready to school now” she said. I mentally curse myself for not having a fever or whatsoever it is so I can't go to school.

Here I am standing maybe right in front or a little bit to the left or right of the school gates as I heard many voices of the students talking and walking in the school. I let out a big sighs as I take a step in the school gates when someone suddenly grab my hands.

“Hello” A girl voice greets me.

“Yes, hello there. May I help you?” I politely ask her.

“I'm new with this school, can you show me where's class A is?” She asks me and I smiles,

“Sure, that's my class. You must be the new students from Seoul right?”

“Yes I am! What a wonderful meeting, nice to meet you. I'm Lynn, Nam Jaelynn” She introduce d herself.

“Nice to meet you Lynn. I'm Kim Namjoon. I think we better get hurry before the bell rings” I tap the road with my walking sticks so I can find my way in the gates as she grab my hands where I holding my walking stick.

“You're... Blind?” She ask me with a soft tone and I slowly nodded. I feel a little bit embarrassed as I never talk to a girl this long before.

Lynn's POV 

I watched him tapping the road with a walking stick as I grab his hand. I slowly waves in front of his eyes, and he doesn't give any reaction to it “You're.. Blind?” I softly ask him as he nodded.

Poor him.

“Let me help you with walks" I smiles at him. This is the first time I look at him in the face, I discover his face. He's so handsome and had two pairs of small crescent shaped eyes and a plump lips. I felt a smiles on my face as I quickly snapped out of it.

“Umm, which way should we take?”

“Just walks straight and turn left” 

“There is it, class A!” I said excitedly as I found the class but unfortunately, the bell rings and I saw a male teacher entering the class “Namjoon I think we are late”

“Yeah, I know that. It's okay I'll talk to the teacher”

Namjoon took a step in the class as I followed him from the back. Their eyes were all sticks to both of us “You late Namjoon” The teacher said to him. “I'm sorry Mr. Lee, I'm late because she was asking me for a help to find this class and that's why” He said politely and I smiles looking at how gentlemen he was.

“Oh, right! I almost forgot about the new student. Namjoon take your seat. Jaelynn am I right? Please introduce yourself to the class” Mr. Lee ordered me as I watch Namjoon sitting on his seat.

Author's POV 

Everyone was looking at her and some of them were talking to each other and some was gossiping about her—especially the girls. 

“She's so pretty ”

“I heard she came all the way from Seoul”

“Ah, I forgot my Chemistry notebook!”

Namjoon heard all the voices of his classmate and smiles alone. Then he overheard the two girls who sits in the front row.

“She's prettier than us. Everyone just start comparing us with that girl. I don't like it”

“Ey, come on. There is nothing to be jealous with” her friend said with a real confident face as the two of them were prettier than Lynn.

“Hi everyone, nice to meet you. My name is Nam Jaelynn but you can call me Lynn. I'm still new here and I hope you'll take care of me” She bows politely with a sweet smiles appears from her lips.

“Okay, Thank you. You can sits beside Namjoon since no one beside his seat” Mr. Lee said as she walks toward him with a smiles. She was really exited about sitting next to him.

“We meet again” Lynn whispers to Namjoon with a giggles, sending shivers down his spine. He do felt nervous around this girl who he just met a few minutes ago.

“Hi, I'm Ara. Yoon Ara” the girl who spokes about Lynn earlier introduced herself. “Oh hi there” Lynn greets her softly. “I'm Areum. Han Areum” Areum, Ara's friend then introduce herself to her.

After a small ice breaking session ended, six guys barged in the class while laughing and joking with each other. As soon as one of them notice Mr. Lee was giving them a death glares one of them chuckles.

“Opps! Sorry Mr.Lee. We're kinda late do we” He then chuckles again.

Lynn look at them in disgust “Who are they” Lynn whispers to Namjoon ears. “They're the Kingka of the school. You have to be careful around them” Namjoon warned her.

“Jimin, Jin, Jungkook, Yoongi and Taehyung! To the principal office after my class!” Mr. Lee raise his voice to them.

Jimin and Yoongi laughs at the teacher “Come on guys, let's take a rest first. After this we're gonna have a little date with Mr. Principal. Jo Insung” Yoongi told them as they walks to their seats. The six of them is well known as the school bully and the one who always messed up with Namjoon. Aside that, the girls are all crazy with them.

Jimin locked his eyes with Lynn as he sits on his chair “Angel spotted” Jimin smirks “Hi y” Jimin winks at her seductively but Lynn breaks the eyes contact and ignoring him making him mad.

“Just wait...” Jimin said to himself as he see Lynn talking with Namjoon.

Mr. Lee write some notes on the whiteboard after giving out some notes that are in Braille to him as Namjoon is the only one that is blind in the school and he is a really hardworking student and smart.

Taehyung suddenly felt bored around the class and tears up one page of the exercise book and makes it into a ball and throws it to Namjoon. But he just ignores them and continue to tap the braille notes. Lynn notice what Taehyung doing and glares at them—She wanna yells at them and probably kick them but she chose to stay put and be patience.

“Maybe he lost his sense of touch too” Taehyung said to his friends and laughs making Lynn annoys but Namjoon keep ignoring them.

Lynn angrily stands up as the chair fell down making a loud bang. The students were eyeing her and she's facing the boys who keeps toying with Namjoon.

“What the did the school accepted such a into the school?!? Aren't you guys are all grown up !!! Isn't it funny to makes fun of blind people you son of a !! YOU DO THAT AGAIN AND I'LL PUSH YOU GUYS OFF THE BUILDING!! YOU'RE FREAKING CREEP WITH NO MANNER!” She said and the whole class has their jaw dropped after hearing what she said.

“Ms. Lynn!Sit down!” Mr. Lee instruct her. Lynn took a glares before she sit “ your life”

Namjoon grabs her hand and whispers “Why did you do that? You know they're dangerous ” he said. “I'm sorry, I can't hold it anymore. But.. They can't play around with you like that” Lynn said as she takes a look at his face. Looking at his face making her so peaceful—she felt a smiles appears on her face.

She continues writing on the notes and forget what she's doing today.