Oh, I'm sorry

Oh, I'm sorry

“Do you really think that Suho-hyung needs to you, know now? Chill for a bit” Sehun is currently having a conversation with his childhood friend, Johnny. 

“He has finals this week. And you’re expecting him to be chill? Are you crazy?” Sehun answered back. Who has a good time while suffering to pass the finals.

“But he’s Suho. Suho.” Johnny argued back. They are now currently walking aroung Myeongdong, looking around shops. “Well, don’t put your hopes that high”

“That’s a good pointer. Also, he’s really stressing things out. We can’t talk to much cause we’re noisy, we can’t go to places, he’s also kinda dramatic.” He felt bad for his childhood friend who is suffering.

“But really tho, Suho-hyung needs to --” He looked at his right side. Where the heck is Johnny? Did he lose him? Oh hell no. He’s going to get killed. Is that Johnny? It is Johnny!

“As I was saying--”

“Oh hello.”

Crap. This is not Johhny. Abort mission. I  repeat abort mission. Nice, Sehun. You had one job. And you’ve just screw it up.

“I’m sorry, I thought you were my friend” Sehun is panicking right now, infront of a stranger. “I’ve mistaken him for you, because you have the same hairstyle as him” And did I tell you that he’s also stuttering.

“Oh, really? We have the same hairstyle? And also it’s fine.” The stranger is somehow calm, this is weird. “My name is Jeonghan! What’s yours?” His name is Jeonghan. “Are you still there? Buddy?”

“Sehun!”

“I’m sorry?” Jeonghan is being weirded out right now but in a good way. “Is Sehun your nam--?”, “Yes!” Sehun is really nervous right now, I mean who would’nt, mistaking a random guy on the streets as your childhood friend.

“Nice meeting you. Sehun-shi”

“Nice meeting you too” He was red as a tomato right now. The stranger, no, Jeonghan looked at his wrist watch “I’m sorry, I need to go now.” Sehun in voluntarily shooked Jeonghan’s hand. “ I hope you’ll find your friend. Bye, Sehun-ah!” Jeonghan said before running away from him

Sehun just stood there, awkwardly waving goodbye to Jeonghan. “Sehun! Where are you?! You’ve been gone for 20 minutes.” Johnny pracrically screamed at Sehun. “Yah, I’m still older than you. And let’s meet at that bubble tea shop that you really liked.