一 | one

candy boy ↠ showhyuk

one

with the duvet pooled around both of their waists, hyunwoo's first day of the deal started off in their bed. his fingers were tangled in the other male's hair as he laid on top of him, gently massaging patterns into his scalp that had minhyuk letting out breathy whimpers of pleasure in his sleep. the pale skin of his chest against hyunwoo's own reminded him of milk candy against warm caramel, which seemed fitting as his kisses were just as sweet and addictive.

"morning baby" he murmured into minhyuk's temple when the younger roused from sleep, yawning cutely into hyunwoo's chest as he rubbed the sleep dust out of his eyes with a closed fist. 

"mhm, morning jagi" minhyuk murmured back, raising his head to blink his beautiful brown eyes at the older male dopily, he wasn't much of a morning person. trailing his fingertips over the other male's features, hyunwoo pecked his nose and cheeks, hearing the blonde giggle happily "what time is it?" he asks and hyunwoo gives a little shrug, instead pecking the smaller on the lips.

"i don't know baby, why don't you check for me?" the older asks and minhyuk complies, straddling the brunette's hips with his legs in a position the same as last night, only the circumstances were completely different. hyunwoo gently gripped at his smooth thighs, rubbing the pads of his thumbs soothingly into the skin as the younger stretched across for his phone resting on the bedside table.

swiping across on his lockscreen and seeing the numbers 07:45am blink back at him, minhyuk easily relied the time back to the boy who lay relaxed beneath him, who nodded easily and lifted his upper body to pull him into a lingering kiss. "let's go and get breakfast then sweetheart" hyunwoo whispered and gently bumped his nose against minhyuk's "we need to fill your empty belly before we open the store" he quipped after when the younger's stomach growled in hunger, minhyuk's face painted pink in embarrassment.

getting off of hyunwoo, minhyuk easily pulled on one of the older's shirts from their shared closet, the soft white fabric easily drowning his slender frame and his boxers barely peeking out from underneath. hyunwoo his side on watch him, resting his head on one of his arms whilst the other rested across his forehead "why do you always look so good in my clothes?" he groaned out, covering his eyes with his forearm as he pouted.  the blonde grinned cheekily and crawled back onto the bed to pull the resting forearm off his boyfriend's eyes. 

"because jagi, it's your clothes. yours and only yours" came his reply and watched as the brunette immediately stopped pouting, moving his forearm away from his face to smile brightly at minhyuk, the crinkling of his eyes into his gorgeous eyesmiles doing nothing to hide the flicker of possessiveness that darkened his already dark-brown eyes. 

giggles filled their bedroom when the older pinned minhyuk beneath him, quickly pecking his lips before his fingers danced on the younger's sides, to where he knew that minhyuk was the most ticklish. tears beaded in the corners of his eyes like precious pearls, his happiness so infectious that hyunwoo also joined in on the laughter ; his deep laughter easily mixing with minhyuk's high-pitched giggles to create the most beautiful melody. 

when the laughter finally ceased, hyunwoo easily picked up the smaller like he weighed nothing and carried him into the kitchen, minhyuk wrapping his legs easily around the older's waist as he nuzzled his face into the side of his neck. perching him on the kitchen counter, minhyuk watched as the other male got out bowls for cereal, knowing that hyunwoo could burn water without even trying. "i'll be back in a second" he said to the wide expanse of the taller's back, hearing him mumble a reply as he reached into the fridge for the milk.  

minhyuk returns after a few minutes, on the small oval candy in his mouth. he twirls hyunwoo around easily, pressing him against the kitchen counter as he smashes his lips to his. the older gasps and his hands easily fist into minhyuk's shirt which is actually his, eagerly pushing forward into the kiss to get as much of a taste as he could. 

the taste was addicting and familiar, easily knowing since it was one of his favourites aside of milk candy, it was 

"grape. it's grape flavoured"