零 | intro

candy boy ↠ showhyuk

intro

pen lid resting gently between his teeth, hyunwoo hums the song playing in their store as his eyes rake over the clear packaging lining the shelves, counting in his head to make sure there is enough in stock for a day's work. most of them had more than enough, bags of pastel cotton candy and strawberry cheesecake lollipops were severely lacking. the brunette just shook his head, knowing that his little blonde and his sugar cravings were to blame.

most nights, even if the two fell asleep together, hyunwoo would always wake up alone. minhyuk would always be downstairs, asleep, with the empty packets surrounding him from his latest late-night snacks. the brunette would clean his face before picking the boy up and heading back to bed, his arms a lot tighter around the younger's waist to make sure he didn't leave for a second time.

feeling a lot lonelier realising that his boyfriend still wasn't back yet, he let out a deep sigh only to be back-tackled by the person who had just been in his thoughts. minhyuk giggled as he wrapped his legs around hyunwoo's waist, pecking his check and making the older's nose twitch from the scent of honeycomb and hair chalk that came from his blonde hair.

"jagi, do you want to make a deal?"

"a deal? yeah okay, anything for you baby"

—🍭—

❝ twenty-five days, one kiss a day and one chance a day. get it wrong and we stop, get it right and it continues. ❞

❝ so if i kiss you, can you tell which one it is? ❞

© stuck-on-wonho · 2017