♰4/6

The Room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I turned around and almost fell of the bed as Taehyung's eyes suddenly shone like a flashlight, just not as bright.

I eventually did lose my balance and sailed down the bed.

"Oh, sorry, did I scare you?", Taehyung asked and stretched his hand out to me.

But I just looked at him with a shocked expression and moved back a little. 
"What's with your eyes?", I asked with a shaking voice.

"What should be wrong with them?"

"Taehyung, your eyes are almost shining like a flashlight. Could it be that this is an side effect of this module?", Bara said, while she also looked at him with shock.

"Momo has said there could be side effects so it could be that this is one of them. I'm going to ask her about it tomorrow. Your blood values should be there then too.", he mumbled and sat up. He messed up his hair and suddenly froze.

He mumbled something incomprehensible so I asked, "What's wrong, Tae?"

"It seems like there is another side effect. An extremely rare and weird side effect...", he said and the light.

"Cat!", I called frightened when I looked at him. 
"Not completely. Hybrid fits it better. We will definitely talk with Momo tomorrow.", Taehyung said.

He turned of the light and laid back onto the bed.

I stood up in the meantime and carefully laid down next to Taehyung. Since I am allergic to cats I don't want to risk anything.

"Hoseok, I only look like a cat. My hair is still the same. So you won't have to sneeze and nothing is going to swell or starts itching."

"Oh. Okay."

I cuddled closer to Taehyung and eventually fell asleep this time. Bara had already laid down to sleep.

*Dreamphase* 
As usual I woke up inside the white cell. The room filled itself with the pills and this time I kept my sitting position and closed my eyes.

"Nya~!"

Suddenly I felt  how something jumped onto my lap and rubbed against my upper body. So I opened my eyes and saw a dark brown cat. However, I didn't get any seizures, how else whenever I met a cat. So this could only be...

"Taehyung?", I asked the cat that nodded.

"Surprised to see me here?"

"Yes. Why are you here? What if, what happened last time repeats?! I don't want to see you dying another time!"

Tears appeared already at the thought of losing him again. I didn't want to go through that again.

"Don't worry, Hobi. That won't happen again. I'm here to do some more investigations."

He stood on his hind legs and pressed his snout shortly against my lips. I his fur and he started purring. Suddenly the room went black.

"T-Tae? Where are you? Come back! Please! I'm begging you! Come back! This isn't funny!", I called as I noticed that the tomcat had vanished. I stood up and moved slowly through the room.

"Taehyung?", I called a bit louder this time.

"Boo!", a deep voice suddenly said and someone s their arms around me from behind. I screamed loudly.

"Calm down. It's just me.", Taehyung and kissed my cheek.

"Don't you ever do that again! You know I hate it when someone scares me. I was scared something happened to you again like the last time." My voice sounded whiny so Taehyung turned me around and pressed his lips onto mine. He put a hand onto my cheek and pulled me closer.

"That was all part of the investigations. To see, what caused the dream. The appearance of the dream is caused by angst and the pills are spilling into the room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter