♰2/6

The Room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After I really ate a lot Taehyung and I went into the little forest close to the hospital. "Always remember that I'm there for you, alright?", Taehyung suddenly said. I looked at him confused and answered, "Of course. You're the only one who believes in me and has ever done that. Not even my sister believed so much in me like you do. She always said I wouldn't get far in life."
  We talked for a while until we saw how a girl suddenly fell down the cliff above us.  I reacted first and catched her in the last moment. Her eyes were closed, and her breathing was weak. "Let's go back. We have to save her!", I called towards Taehyung. He nodded, and we hurried back to the hospital. Arriving there I laid her onto the sofa that was placed in the hallway while Taehyung went to get a syringe with some medication in it. As he returned, he injected her the medication into her arm and after five minutes later her eyes flattered open.
  "Hey, is everything alright? What's your name?", Taehyung asked while I held the girl, so she wouldn't fall back as she sat up. "Y-yes... I think so. My name is Bara." Taehyung and I looked at each other with shock before turning back to Bara. She looked very similar to the Yourai from my dream. Only that this girl had light brown hair and wore a violet, sleeveless dress with a black belt. Also she had a tattoo of a rose on her right upper arm and not on her cheek.  "Can you tell me why you fell down this cliff?", Taehyung asked and put a hand on her shoulder. "I was on my way back home when a car suddenly grazed me, I lost my balance and in the next moment I fell down that cliff."
  "Alright. Do you feel any pain somewhere?"
  "N-no. Can I rest somewhere? I’m feeling so weak."   "Hoseok, there’s still a free bed in our room. Would you mind if she sleeps there?"
  I shook my head and told him it’d be fine. "Okay. Can you please take her to my office? I’d like to remove some of her blood for an investigation."
  "Okay. Can you walk on your own?", I asked Bara, but she shook her head. So I lifted her into my arms and brought her together with Taehyung into his office. I sat her onto the chair and Taehyung took a fresh syringe. He took the needed blood from her, put a swab onto the injection side and pasted a patch onto it.
  "You can bring her into your room now. But come to me."
  "Okay."   I lifted Bara carefully up again and brought her into my room, which was directly in front of Taehyung’s office. He had extra made it like this so that he could be there immediately if something happened. Besides it was also his room. That way he was always close to me and had me under his watch. I laid her onto the free bed and wished her a calm sleep when she suddenly asked, "Are you also a patient here?"
  "Yes. Why do you ask?"
  "You don’t seem like you had any problems."

I explained to her why I was here, and she nodded slightly before she fell asleep. Then I left the room and went back Taehyung’s office.
"There you are finally.", he said as he looked up from his computer.

"She just asked me why I was here."

"I see. Well, then. Did you notice how similar they look?"

"Yes. Is it possible that Bara is a descendant of the yourai?"

"The possibility is there.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter