003

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I took a deep breath when I saw who is my visitor for today . It's none other than Bomi and Naeun . They comfortably went inside , Naeun directly went and sat in the sofa , Bomi being herself , headed in the kitchen and look at the refrigerator.  

"Don't you have any personal schedules to do ? " I asked Naeun who is nearer to me. Bomi got out from the kitchen with a chocolate chip she probably took in my refrigerator . 

"I think I need to do grocery later . I'm out of stock. " I said as soon I saw her heading to the refrigerator.

"Don't you miss us Eunji?" Bomi pouted and swear, I almost threw up because of that. 

Bomi sat beside Naeun and offer her the cookie . Naeun took the remote control for my TV and press the on button . 

And then a familiar song played. It was the broadcasting episode of Show Music Core and coincidentally , the person who is performing is Kim Sunggyu . 

My eyes went to Naeun and glared at her . She doesn't seems to noticed . Bomi and her eyes glued to the person that performing. I rolled my eyes and just sat at their side . The both of them are too immersed on watching . 

"I won’t ask anything
I won’t ask why you left me alone
Why you left me
Why you did that" 

Sunggyu sang and I can feel Naeun turning her gaze into me . This is the first time that I heard of his songs . I purposely try not to listen to his songs because I know there is a meaning behind those lyrics . The thing I love INFINITE is that on their every song they have , there are always hidden meaning on there. 

"Why is that important anyway?
I just need you by my side
Really, that’s all I need" . 

I can't help myself but too watch him perform because his voice is too catchy that you don't have any choice but too watch and listen to him at the same time same goes with Bomi and Naeun. 

"Geez . That high note though." Bomi commented . 

"You can really tell that he was into the lyrics. " Naeun responded. 

"Come back. Day by day
I’m spending with endless tears
Come back to me, who waits for you"

"Come back
The waiting is endless inside of me
The only one who can stop it is you"

"That come back though , it seems like he was begging her to come back to him ." It was Naeun now who first commented . 

Bomi nodded and didn't answer , focusing too much to the performance . 

"Sunggyu sunbaenim doesn't looks at his age . He's 27 right ? But he looks in his early 20's ." 

"Yeah right Ji ? He looks good with his brown metal coloured hair . " I didn't answer and just continue watching him. True to their words , He really did looked so young compare to his real age . That hair color though , it really suits him. 

"He's aging backwards " Those words escaped from my mouth. I was supposed to muttered it in myself but I failed. I blurted it out. Naeun smile sheepishly, turned back her eyes on the TV and Bomi, ever clueless Bomi, just nodded, acknowledging what I said. 

"Come back
I only have you
Day by day
In my heart
It’s always you"

His performance ended . Naeun and Bomi clapped their hands as if he was seeing them cheering for him . The two were completely amazed and so am I eventhough I knew he would always have an amazing performance on every stages. I will be lying if I say that he did bad because it was totally the opposite though it's not new to me that he would always do his best to have a perfect stage performance. That's how Sunggyu and INFINITE. They are the best on live stages. My fangirl feels again. Sigh. 

Myself though , can't help but too bow down my head . Thinking if it's me he was referring to yet I wish that I am not . Even if he wants me to come back to him I won't because we destroyed each other so much . Once is enough . No need to do it for the second time.  

"Most of the songs on his album is about a girl he wants to come back in his life . I listened to his songs almost everyday since it was released . So it's a mystery for me who that woman is . " Bomi told us . Naeun looks at me for a second and turn away immediately . 

"I wonder if it's Hayoung . But I doubt it . " Bomi continued . 

"It isn't Hayoung . " Naeun retorted . 

How can she be so sure ? It's not like him and her are talking everyday right ? I even never see them interacting on camera . 

"I am sure of that . It's 100% not Hayoung ." 

"Naeun , I have been observing you since you and Hayoung got a verbal fight . It seems like you doesn't like Sunggyu for Hayoung . " 

"It's more like I don't want Hayoung for Sunggyu sunabenim. " Naeun rolled her eyes and flip her hair . I pinched her arms making her squirmed . 

"And why is that ? You have your OTP for Sunggyu sunbaenim? " She nodded and pointed at me. I slap away her finger . 

"Are you crazy ?" I retorted and gave her a 'You're really dead' stare but she doesn't seems to mind me and continued explaining .

"They have been my OTP since our episode on Running Man. If you were only there you would know why I am rooting for them though ." I rolled my eyes and pinched her again . I laughed awkwardly because the atmosphere is awkward as it is . 

Imagine your friend was talking about you and you're ex being paired with each other in front of your face . I don't really know what's running to this woman's mind . 

"And since when you became Sunggyu sunbaenim's fan?" I asked Bomi when I remember what she told us earlier. 

"Yah! It's not wrong to like other artists' songs. It's just that he's good at feeling the emotions that's why I got hooked on his songs. I like all other artists' songs too not just his" well she got a point right there. I also like others songs. I like them more than my groups song, It is not like I don't like them but because I feel weird whenever I listened to our songs. I always think "that's my voice right there?" 

"Whatever Yoon Bomi and Son Naeun . Don't you really have another thing to do ? Because I have. " It's not like I am sending them off but I am really sending them off. I want to have time for myself . 

"Oh , I forgot " Bomi said . " We are here because I wanted to check up on you if you are here beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter