002

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nurungie you smells nice today. " I sniff him and cuddled . "You feel fresh now do you ? You just took a bath. " I continued playing with my puppy - I bought a puppy 5 months ago but he is a grown up dog now . Time flies so fast . I remember our former bandmate , Hong Yookyung . On the variety show we did back then , she was really afraid of dogs but she overcome her fear as the show continued to broadcasting the following episodes. 

"Yah Eunji-ah , the director wants to have a talk with you ." Chorong unnie informed me. 

"Why ?"

"I dunno . Yah ! You better be here in just 10 minutes . " 

"I'll try unnie . " 

I put Nurung back to his dog house and left him with some foods and water for him to eat especially now that I have to go to the company . I really thought that today's my break . 

I dressed up casually. Just a white t-shirt , Denim jacket with a black layered skirt and I paired a black converse sneakers to match it with my skirt . It's not too hot , and it's not too cold for the spring season . I let my hair fall into my shoulders . I put a light make up and lipstick and I'm off to go .

After 20 minutes , I already arrived . I parked my car in the free space .

After I'm done parking I went out of my car and that's when the woman beside my car went out of the car . She went outside from the shotgun seat . Being able to make it easy to have an eye contact after stepping outside . 

She just stared at me with those cold eyes . Those eyes never change the way it stare at me since that day happened. 

She was the first one to broke our eye contact and headed directly to the entrance. On her way to the entrance door , she was blocked by some of the reporters whom I guess hiding their selves behind the parked cars . 

I walked towards them , confused and curious on why are they blocking Hayoung when she doesn't have any issues to responded. But I guess , curiosity really kills a cat. I should have not went here . 

"Hayoung , Sunggyu's entertainment just released his title tracks MV last night and the album sales continue to rise . Anything you want to tell him ?" A one reporter asked her . She smiled sweetly . 

"I'm so proud of him . Really ." She answered politely. 

"On the tone of your voice and with your sweet smile . I can't see any grudges" She laughed a little before answering that one reporter .

"I don't have any grudges at him . Why would I hold grudges to him when we are starting to fix everything. "

I was shocked at her statement . Even the reporters are shocked .

"You're too honest . "

She turned her gaze into me and smirked a little and turned back her gaze on the reporters . I didn't know that they are starting anew . Of course , I don't have any news about him and Hayoung never mentioned to Apink members that they are planning to reconcile. But as her friend, or former friend, I am happy for her. I saw how she loves him. I, myself witnessed how happy she was with him. 

Wait , why am I thinking about them ? It's not my business . 

"Eunji , as Hayoung bandmate , what are your thoughts about Hayoung and Sunggyu's reconciliation ?" 

I am too drown on my thoughts that I am too astonished when I heard one of them asking me but I answered professionally .

"Oh it's a good thing right ? Former lovers getting back together . " I smiled but why does it seems so hard for me to smiled . Hayoung eyed me with those "Oh really ?" expression on her face . 

Not a moment later they left us alone . When Hayoung surely know that no one is around us she put her both arms in front of her chest . 

"You're really a good friend Eunji . Supporting me and Sunggyu. I'm moved ." She sarcastically said while faking to wipe tears on her eyes . 

"But since it's from you . I doubt that . " She bluntly said . 

"Hayoung!" She rolled her eyes and just turn her back at me and went inside. I sighed . Maybe I deserves to be treated like this by her . I must expect this attitude of her the same time I agreed to him . 

"Sorry I'm late . I got blocked by some reporters on my way here ." Hayoung greeted Chorong unnie, Bomi , Naeun and Namjoo . 

Naeun looks so surprised that I am just behind Hayoung . She knows that Hayoung and I are not I'm good terms . She knows that Hayoung's interactions to me are fake . Hayoung always trying hard to avoid me in not so obvious way because when she always tries to shows them that we are in good terms she ended up always mocking me. 

I sat in front of them . Naeun sat beside me . I smiled at her assuring her that nothing's happen . 

"Reporters ? What does those reporters need to know ?" Namjoo asked puzzled . 

"They want to know what I think of Sunggyu oppa's new released album " 

"Then what did you said ?" Naeun asked , infuriated . 

Hayoung gave me a smirk again . " I answered them honestly . I told then that he and I are fixing things and want to start over. " 

"Is that so ? Is that a mutual decision or your only decision ?" Naeun shot back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter