Chapter 2

She Wonders
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

.......THUD......

"Ya! SON SEUNGWAN! What the hell? How dare you push me off my bed?!" Wendy snickers at that.

"What if I broke my arms you hamster!" Maybe she is being dramatic but still, it hurts dammit!

She slowly stood up, glaring at her so called friend who was looking at her without any remorse at all, hmp, so much for being her bestfriend.

" I have been trying to wake you up for an eternity now and you did not even budge Seul," Wendy says exasperated.

" But that doesn't  give you the right to push me off my bed, I could have bumped my head and have a nasty injury!"

Wendy smirks, " now, that is quite a concern you raised their Seul, you'd become dumber then if that happened." Wendy started laughing after what she said, plus the look on Seulgi's face is just so priceless right now she should have taken a picture or should have recorded the whole thing.

Seulgi rolled her eyes at her friends antics, "why'd you wake me up anyways?" 

"Well, the Maknaes went out and I'm gonna head out and follow them, do you want to come?" So, she woke me up because of that? Wow, there was really no need of the pushing, she thought something, of much more concern happened. Wendy must have seen the look of disbelief on her face, so the latter added " What? It's been awhile since the last time we all hanged out, like literally you know!" Well that is true but, 

" Is Joohyun unnie coming?" Wendy looks at her incredulously, " You know how she is Seul, she wont go out, she's a house fairy like Taeyeon unnie." 

"Well I know that, but still, I just thought that you atleast asked her even if you knew or rather assumed that her answer is a no." 

"Maknaes said there was no point in asking and waking her up if we know tje answer already, and I kinda agree on them on this one." And, it was okay to wake her up? Seulgi was baffled. "She's still asleep?" Joohyun is a morning person so it's kinda weird for Seulgi.

"Yeah, Yeri has been making quite a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter