Chapter 1

She Wonders
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

It was rare for Red Velvet to have days like this, days where there are no schedules to worry about that is. They were given a day off by the company, there newly released song was doing well on the charts. They were honestly worried about how Rookie wpuld fare in the charts but they worried for nothing, and they were all just thankful.

She wonders what the members ere doing,Seulgi in particular. The resident bear has been on her mind since yesterday and the days before that to be honest.

She always wonder why Seulgi is acting all awkward on her now when she was doing just fine during their debut days. They were practically inseperable, glued to each other. 

Suddenly everything changes. 

Seulgi would flinch everytime she reaches out to her. At first she thought that it was nothing, it was just a coincedence but it became more frequent. She asked the younger girl if there was any problem but seulgi would just laugh (awkwardly she might add) it off followed by a shrug and says everything is fine. Seulgi was never the one to share her worries so she let's it slide everytime.

She wonders how Seulgi looks very comfortable doing whatnots with the other members but would become rigid once she is within the bears proximity. It was easy for her to loop her arms with Wendy's but would have difficult time if she were to do it to Irene. It was easy for her to have her arms around each members shoulder but would be awkward doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter