[T.W.O] He is not That Adorable

My Adorable Customer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 weeks later


I woke up with a banging headache. Such an annoying yet familiar feel. Last night I didn’t get enough sleep. I needed to finish my weekly report for my class project. I finished my shift at midnight, get home at 12.40 and I stayed up typing and thinking hard. At least I have it done now, just have to get out from this bed and turned it in before 9 this morning.


There is no class after lunch, I guess I should have a little time for napping before my shift begin at 3.
I managed to have a short shower but my printer broke in sudden, leaving me no time to dress up properly and have breakfast. I used whatever shirt and pants, tied up my hair to a ponytail and left to campus immediately.


Usually, walking is the best option to go to my campus, because it is not that far away. However, this time I really hope that I can just get a bus and sit while it takes me to the campus. Unfortunately, I needed to stop by in a photocopy center and print my report, so I have to walk anyway.


While walking, I managed to plug on my earphone and play BTS’ song. Ahh, so calm and peaceful. I was standing to wait for my turn to print when Blood Sweat and Tears started to play. I suddenly remember something, Jimin. Park Jimin from BTS. It was quite some time since that lucky day. And he still owe me something. What did I do to him?
I think about it many times already. Before I met him, there were several scenarios planned in my head. If I am able to meet BTS someday, I will... take a selca, get an upclose photo, or hold their hand. Whichever of them is okay, I will not refuse to meet any of them. But if it’s Jimin, I would surely hold his hand and cherish that moment for a lifetime. But, after I met him, that day in the mart, I always felt so embarassed. What did I do, I fangirl and squealed right in front of him? What else? I tried to make him owe me and threatened him that I will let everyone know where their dorm is located. I. Threatened. Park. Jimin. My. Bias. And I also cried in front of him. I did not even know whether he apologized because he feel guilty or pity of me. 


I knocked my head several times in frustration and sighed deeply. . Why am I ruining my only chance? Knocking my head only left me with realization that my headache is still there. I even felt so cold. It must be the copy centre, the air conditioner temperature is always so low.
The rest of the morning went in blur. At least I ensure I turned in the report ontime and my lecturer acknowledged me for doing so. That’s what matters. I went home immediately, still trying to survive from the headache and the freezing wind outside.


I didn’t have the appetite to eat anything, so I made myself a cup of hot honey tea and went to bed right after I get home. I wanted to check my body temperature to make sure I didn’t catch a cold but my bed was calling me to just lay down and get some more sleep.


...
“Hi Nami.. it’s me. I’ve been trying to call you but you don’t pick up, so can you just help me? Forget the coffee, or anything about me. I mean, forget everything about that day. Forget or pretend that you never meet me, can you?”
“Jimin-ssi, I’m- sorry. I didn’t mean to. It wasn’t intentional, I didn’t mean to ignore your call. I’m just feeling embarassed everytime I recall about that day. Let me call you back, okay?”
“Let me call you instead, just make sure you pick up the call, Okay?”
...


I woke up to the sound of my phone ringtone, it vibrated and rang so loudly that it slapped me in the face for sleeping so long and soundly.


It was Haejin. “Oh, yeoboseyo?” I picked up the phone.


My heartbeat was still beating so wild because of the dream.


 “Nami, where have you been? I’ve been calling you since 15 minutes ago.” He said.


I quickly looked at the clock in panic. It still half past 12. So I’m not late, aren’t I?


“Yeah, sorry I was...-anyway, what’s wrong? Do you need to leave early today or what?” I replied.


“No, it’s just, someone is looking for you. He asked for your number in urgent. I said I cannot give it without your approval so I asked him to wait while I called you. But you didn’t pick up my call. Why are you sleeping at lunch time like this, you idiot?”


His words were not fully sinking into my conscious, so I just stay silent.


“Yaa Nami-ah. Are you listening to me?” Haejin scolded me at the other end of line.


“Oh, yes, I am here. So, what now? Is he still there? Who is him anyway?” I replied while trying to sit on the bed.


“He left already. But he left you a note. I will take a picture of it and send it to you.” He quickly said.
“Oh, is that so? Wow thank you very much Haejin, you are the best.” I answered him thankfully.


“If you are that grateful to me, try to come ontime today.” He nagged as always.


“Ah, about that, I am actually feeling a little bit sick today, so-“ I began to explain.


“If you are sick, then eat a lot and have some medicine. I couldn’t afford to replace your shift tonight. I have something important to do.” He said sternly.


“Oh, I see then. I’ll see you at work then.” I replied in surrender.


“Okay. I’ll send you the note from the secret admirer, okay?” he said while chuckling.


“Secret admirer?” I asked in disbelief.


“Yes, he sounded like one. Anyway got to go now. Bye!”


“Thanks Haejin, bye!” I hung up.


I stretched my body and almost cried when I still feel the headache, it has not gone away. How do I managed to work?


I opened Haejin’s message and found the note shortly.


“I owed you coffee right? I planned to get some coffee afterlunch. Starbucks, Yeosang-gu, 1 o’clock today. - J”


This handwriting, I recognize it right away. So neat and soft. It’s no other than Park Jimin. Nobody owed me coffee except him, last month. Did he mean it? How did he end up near my neighborhood? I looked at the clock and jumped out of my bed.
My heart is beating so fast. I was just dreaming about him and I have not recovered from it. How come I wake up with his coffee invitation like this?
I dressed up quickly and put on a light make up. I forgot my headache for a moment, knowing this chance might not come twice in my life. I don’t know how he may feel if I don’t show up. I am the fan anyway. I need to meet him, I am not in a situation where I can re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter