Welcome

My One & Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Seokjin, do I really have to go?" I asked while stomping my feet. 

"Yes." Seokjin responded while dragging me out the door of my room. 

"But it's so far." I whined. 

"Their dorm is right next to ours." Seokjin pointed out.

"Oh," I said before moving my hair away from my eyes. "But you know how bad I am with girls." I said. He let go of my hand while chuckling. "I'm practically afraid of them." I then added. 

"It's not like they'll bite you, you'll be fine." Seokjin said before getting behind me to push me out. "Come on, the rest are waiting at their door." Seokjin said while pushing me out the doors. I sighed before fixing my shirt. 

"Do I really have to do this?" I asked again hile looking at the rest, who were behind me. They all nodded their head with a slight smile. "Why do I have to do this?" I asked, trying to stall as long as possible. 

"What do you mean?" Hoseok asked. 

"Why am I the one pressing the bell? Namjoon's the leader, he should do it." I said. 

"You want me to do it?" Namjoon asked. I nodded my head slowly.  "Fine, I'll do it then." He said while making his way up to the front of the door. I immediately ran to the back where Taehyung and Jimin were. Once the door opened, I was immediately met with a somewhat familiar face. "Oh, hey, it's you again." Namjoon said with a smile, showing his dimple. 

"Hi, Rap Monster." She replied quietly. 

"Call me Namjoon." He responded, still smiling. 

"You know her?" I immediately asked. 

"We bumped into each other two days ago, while she was on her way to the auditions." Namjoon explained. I nodded my head while humming before looking at the girl again. But why does she look so familiar? I asked myself. 

"Come on in." She said while opening the door wider for us. One by one, the seven of us made our way into their dorm. We were met with five other girls in the living room. We stayed there for a while and talked about random things to get closer to each other. After a couple minutes, we decided it was time for us to go back to our dorm. 

"Our dorm is right next to yours, so if you have any questions or concerns, just come over." Seokjin said with a smile. All of them nodded their heads with a wide smile. While we were walking out the doors, Namjoon suddenly stopped and looked back at the girls.

"Oh, welcome to Big Hit Entertainment." He said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter