Moving In

My One & Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once we got back home, I started to pack up all the necessary items to bring to the dorm. While I was packing up my clothes, I had my music on and up at full volume. 

I'm the mothering top madam
A gangster who steals money from uncles
With that, I'm popping bottles of champagne
Lightly stepping on the red carpet
Guys hold in their breaths
Trying to act cool? Please
Your boyfriend wants me
Cuz I'm the mothering top madam
You pretend that you're strong but you're nothing
I peel you away and it's nothing special, you're really nothing
Take that tension away from your shoulders and learn
I'll completely conquer, like the female Napoleon
Now there's nothing to chew
You can try like chewing gum that lost its flavor
But your jaw will go out
So stick your chin to your chest, hurry
Nod you head, everybody bounce

I rapped to the lyrics effortlessly while folding my clothes before placing them in my bag neatly. "Woah, I knew you were good, but I didn't know you were this good." Jihye said. I immediately looked up and found her leaning against the doorframe with her phone aimed at me. 

"Oh my god, were you recording me the whole time?" I asked while covering my face with the both of my hands. 

"Relax, it's for mom and dad." She said before smiling.

"Oh." I said quietly to myself before continuing to fold my clothes. 

"It's going to be so quiet without you around." She said before taking a seat in front of me. "I'm going to miss you." She then said.

"Don't worry, I'm coming back every Sunday." I responded before moving onto packing my skincare products. 

"What time are they coming tomorrow?" Jihye asked. I shrugged my shoulders before zipping up the bag. 

"I'm done." I said with a smile before looking up at her. "So you want to do something together?" I asked.

"No, I have to finish the project, the deadline is Friday." She said. 

"Oh." I said while nodding my head. 

"Call up your two friends from school and tell them about your success with achieving your dream." Jihye suggested. 

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about them." I said while getting up to get my phone. 

"I'll be in my room if you need me." Jihye said with a smile while walking back into her room. I hummed in response before dialing Yugyeom's number. 

"Hello?" Yugyeom answered on the other line.

"Hey, Yugyeom, it's EunA, you want to hand out?" I asked. 

"Yeah sure, you want Bambam to come too?" He asked. 

"Yeah, take him with you, I have something to tell you guys." I answered. Yugyeom hummed on the other line.

"Alright, I'll see you in a couple minutes, at the cafe?" He then asked. 

"Yup." I answered with a smile. 

"Alright, see you in a couple minutes." He repeated before hanging up the phone. I quickly fixed my hair before grabbing my keys and wallet. 

"Hey, Jihye, I'm going out with Yugyeom and Bambam." I said while popping my head into her room. 

"Alright, just be careful." She said without looking up from her laptop. I made my way out the door with my earbuds in. 

Trust me, trust me
You know I'm the hot trend, now I'll earn six figures
Host events, take photoshoots
My manager's in a war today, pick me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter