Falling III

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ A month after the wedding+

Third person

Jiyong and Chaerin were very happy and everything went as they imagined. Jiyong leaves hard in the morning. Just the fact that someone is expecting at home with hot food made out of love. What more could he want? Of course he did not agree that Chaerin is still working as a nurse at the hospital, but she told him she would be terribly bored at home and that she was very happy she was there.

As for Chaerin, she was happy that she was Jiyong's wife. Even if she is young she knows what she means to be a wife. She likes to cook anything and learns everything about her husband, especially emotional states. One thing that does not like Jiyong is that it gets jealous very quickly. Even if a doctor or a patient politely greets him, he does not like it. He does not talk with her all night, and when he gets in bed, Jiyong shows his wild and romantic side, showing another Jiyong. Chaerin was like a lamb, innocent and inexperienced, and Jiyong big bad wolf, thirsty after Chaerin. 

Chaerin was free for three days and decides to call Dara.
-OMG, look who's calling me in the end.
-I apologize, Dara, but I had a pile on my head and I did not want to stress you too.
-And that pile is called 'Jiyong'? Dara asks amused.
-Yaa. How about lunch together? Chaerin asks a little embarrassed.
- One hour at our favorite restaurant. And I'm just waiting to tell me what you've done, "says Dara, and shuts off the phone, leaving Chaerin with open.

Chaerin dress in loose clothing, her hair bound in a bun and a backpack and go to the restaurant to meet with Dara.
She arrives at the destination, looks to see if Dara has arrived, but there was no trace of it, and Chaerin sits at a table so she can see her.

"Chaerinnie" yell Dara when approaching the table. "So good to see you after a long time."

"Unnie" scream Chaerin. They hugged for 5 minutes long like there was no tomorrow. "So good to see you too. I missed you so much. How have you been?" ask Chaerin when they sit down.

"Chae, don't lie to me. I don't think you missed me so much. You didn't called me for a month. Maybe because you were busy with someone?'' ask Dara jokingly.

"Ya, unnie. Why do you make fun of me? I was busy with work, not with him" explain Chaerin embarrassed. "You changed your parfume? It's so familiar.'' ask Chaerin curious.

Dara pause for a while looking in the menu to order something "Don't be silly. You know me when it comes to tastes'', explain still looking in the menu.

''Yes I know, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter