Uh-Oh....

The Little YG Baby

BEFORE YOU BEGIN:

This is a REGRESSION fic. It focuses around the headcannon that CL is a little/age regressor; a person who reverts to childish behaviors and mannerisms because it gives them some relief from anxiety, stress, and depression (essentially, acting like a care-free baby/child is a coping mechanism for overwhelming emotions that the person just doesn't know how to handle). CL is the LITTLE, her little age is probably around 1 or 2 years old (she smol). Dara is her caregiver, a person who likes to take care of and show love for littles by taking on a parent-like role. She would play with her, comfort her, and every now and again would have to keep her behavior in check. 

And while I LOVE and appreciate anyone who reads my fanfic, this is moreso written for regressors by a regressor, so it just might not make sense to anyone outside of that community.

And yes, there are some people who make regression into a ual thing, but again, MOST people (including Chaera here) only use it as a coping mechanism and have no interest in ualizing it.

For regressors: Anyone and everyone is free to read this, but you will be blocked if you begin making lewd comments or try to make this ual in any way.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask; I am an open book about this topic!

"Walang nang piano, baby. No more." She spun her head around to look at me, perplexed. She knew enough of what I said to know I was about to pull her away from her favorite toy, a small pink piano I'd gotten her for her birthday.

"C'mon, Chae...." I slipped my hands under her armpits to pull her up, but she whined in protest, her voice being muffled by the blue Finding Nemo pacifier between her lips. "Tara bisitahin Jiyong! Don't you wanna go see him?" She whined louder and curled into a ball so I couldn't move her. We had a recording session at the YG building with Jiyong; he wanted us both to feature on his new album. Of course, we couldn't really do that if CL just wants to sit at her baby piano all night.

"Lee Chaerin. Lee. Chae. Rin. You have till the count of 3 to stand up and go over to the couch so Mama can brush your hair." She scowled at the floor.

"1..." She didn't respond, but I could see her breath hitch.

"2...."

"UGH!!!" She jumped up and stormed over to the couch.

"That's better...sort of." I sat behind her and grabbed a fistful of hair to begin brushing.

"We're gonna go see Jiyong-Oppa, aren't we, pretty girl? Gonna work hard tonight?" I cooed. She didn't answer, but I knew she was getting excited. "Gonna work super hard~ How do you want me to do your hair? Up? Apple-style?" She nodded vigorously. "Okay!" The moment I was done, she jumped up and ran to the door, bouncing on her heels a she waited for me to undo the locks.

"Wait, wait! We need our bags! And you need to check yourself," she turned around and looked at me quizically. I walked over and curled my finger around the handle of her pacifier. She giggled at the loud POP! it made when yanked from her lips.

"...And...." I slipped my finger into the waistband of her pants, feeling for the pull-up that she'd clearly forgotten about.

We locked eyes. "Go change. Now." I kissed her red cheek as she shyly shuffled towards the bathroom.

 

GD's POV

"Damn, she's good..." I mumbled. Seoul's Baddest Female could rap over any beat you gave her, and watching her work her magic is just as incredible as always. I haven't been able to see Chae in the studio for ages, and didn't realized how much I'd missed it.

"Oppa, how was that?" Her husky voice crackled through the mic.

"Perfect. I don't even think we need to do another take."

She walked out of the booth and plopped next to Dara, taking up more than half of the couch. But when her unnie stood up to come talk to me, I noticed her lips sink into a pout.

"So Noona, I've got you on the fifth track. It's more of a pop song, so it should sound a lot more light and cheerful than what Chae was doing," She nodded.

"Is it alright if I warm up first?"

"Sure, take all the time you need," She grabbed her lyric sheet and headed into the recording booth. I glanced back at Chaerin, who had rolled onto her side and was now clutching a pillow to her chest. She held her fingers in as her eyelashes fluttered and she fought to stay awake.

"Chae.... Hunchae...?"