CYOA - V

War of Hormone(s) - Choose Your Own Adventure

Shortly after V left, Z became a mess of emotions. She decided it was probably best to escape while he was otherwise occupied. She texted him a quick message letting him know she left and headed home.

.:~*~:.

Z couldn't sit still. She'd already worked out, taken another shower, changed clothes, and caught up on grading. Seeing V like that in person had gotten her riled up in more ways than one. With nothing else to do, she a BTS YouTube playlist and started tidying her apartment. Before long, she was singing into a brush and having a dance party, losing herself in the music. So much so that she barely heard the doorbell.

She danced her way to the door and peeked through the viewer. All she could see was pink. Confused, she opened the door enough to peek her head out and was immediately given a quick kiss on the cheek. V was leaning on the door frame. He had changed into jeans but was still wearing everything else from before, new pink lollipop in hand and a huge grin.

"V? What are you doing here? Why are you still wearing that?" 

"They let me borrow it! I called and texted but you didn't answer. I was worried."

"Oh... I must not have heard it over the music. I'm sorry. Everything is good here. Thanks for checking." She started to close the door but V pushed past her. 

"Music? Are you listening to us?"

"Yes. It's good for cleaning." She jogged ahead of him and grabbed the remote to turn it off.

"Are you sure you weren't just missing me?" His arm slipped around her waist from behind and he took the remote with his other hand. She tensed beneath his hold, unsure of what to do.

Naturally, War of Hormone started to play. She could almost feel the smile spread across his face. She tried to snatch the remote back but he kept it away from her. V started dancing as Z tried hide.

"Aw c'mon, Z!" He pulled on her hand and got her moving. She was reluctant at first but V's impersonations of RapMon and Jungkook were too ridiculous for her to stay shy for long. They danced as V continued his rendition. V not so subtlely saved his best for his parts of the song, recreating his iconic moves. At the end, Z was laughing and hugged him just like the girl in the video.

"V gets the girl again!" He cheered as he hugged her back and spun her around. He put her back down to continue celebrating. Z couldn't help but laugh. 

She took his face in her hands and kissed him quickly. He promptly stopped cheering and looked at her. He threw the remote on the couch and dipped her into a kiss. 

Feeling slightly satisfied, he pulled her back up and stepped back. "Why did you leave earlier?"

"Huh?"

"At the photo shoot. Why did you leave when I said I'd be back?"

"Oh. Honestly, I guess I got nervous and a bit scared."

"Nervous and scared? Why?"

Z sighed and rolled her eyes. "V. You're basically the iest man alive. And were wearing my favorite concept of yours."

"You don't ever have to worry with me."

"I wasn't worried about *you*" she admitted, laughing a little nervously.

"Ah..." he smiled. "Well. How about I take charge this time?" He took a cautious but confident step closer.

Z took a moment to contemplate. That jacket was going to kill her if the lollipop he couldn't stop fiddling with didn't kill her first. And his hair. And those eyes. And...

Her thoughts were interrupted by V's hand on her neck and his soft lips on hers. Apparently she had pondered for longer than a moment, not that it mattered. If she was being honest with herself, the reason she couldn't sit still all day was because she wanted to kiss him again anyway.

His kiss was tentative until Z kissed him back. After receiving her silent approval, V stepped closer. 

Even though she was returning his affections, V could tell she was still guarded. He did what he could to reassure her through this actions. Rubbing her back, calm kisses, running a hand through her hair. If she needed time, he'd give it to her.

Just as she started to panic, V traced his lips to her ear.

"Breathe, Z." He murmured.

There was that buzzing again. She felt her heart flutter.

"Just breathe." He took a deep breath to encourage her to do the same. She followed suit. After she calmed down a little, V whispered "I know I'd be just as worked up if I was looking at me too."

Z's face flushed as she laughed and pushed him away.

"There's my girl!" He said grinning.

Z tried to hide her blush.

"You trust me, don't you? Even if you don't trust yourself?"

"Yes." She said slightly exasperatedly.

"Good. Now get over here." He grabbed her hand and yanked her to him. He caressed her cheek with a thumb. "No more worrying. I'm in charge. Got it?" Z nodded once in confirmation for herself as much as him before his sweet lips captured hers. 

His kisses were playful and almost impossible to hold onto. Alternating nibbling or her bottom lip with quick kisses she didn't have time to return properly. She found herself smiling as she tangled her hand in his hair, attempting to keep him still. 

He grinned at her response. Not one to be tied down, he moved his kisses to . Instead of releasing him like he thought she would, Z kept her hand in his hair, encouraging his detour. The small gesture rekindled the fire from earlier. V was determined to keep cool for Z but also didn't want to waste the opportunity. 
He decided to take a chance and kissed her while he backed her firmly against a door frame. A small moan escaped Z's lips. Feeling emboldened, he ran the long forgotten er along her skin, kissing and the sticky trail off as he went. Z bit her bottom lip and pressed back against him. He could tell she was restraining the reawakening warrior within her. His lips moved to her ear. "Z." he buzzed. 

"Mmm?"

"Let go, Z." He nibbled on her earlobe. She made a whining sound. If it was because of something he did or her restraining herself, he wasn't sure. Maybe both. "I'll keep you in check, I promise. Let go, Z." He breathed.

Her heart was racing. She could hear him say her name all day. A hand in her waist and a slow kiss were her undoing. The warrior was awake.

She pushed against him but he held her fast against the door frame, running his hands along her sides. Her kisses exploded with passion, her hands hungrily roaming his body. He met her passion with his own, somehow reserved but equally powerful. She kissed her way to his chest, feeling the restrained strength hidden there.

V's knuckles were white from gripping the door frame. It was taking everything he had to keep from losing control, not that he'd ever let Z know that. He liked this new found warrior and didn't want this to be the last he saw of her. He knew Z was tough but this was a whole new level. He was both relieved and sad when she moved her kisses back to his lips. He matched her in every way, consuming her unbridled power until he eventually felt her start to slow down. With the initial flurry gone, what remained was full of love and tenderness. He released his grip on the door and pulled away to caress her cheek again.

"See? Not so bad."

"No, not so bad. Thanks." She smiled and gave him one more kiss.

"Mm. Love your kisses." He his lips. Something twinkled in her eye. He stepped back laughing.  "No no no. I'm strong, but I don't know if I'm that strong."

"Sorry..."

"It's fine. Maybe we can take a break though. I'm hungry. You?"

She nodded.

"Good. Let's have dinner." He eyes drifted to her lips. He shook his head and added "...in public." He tore his gaze away and headed toward the door, smiling to himself.