Photo Shoot

War of Hormone(s) - Choose Your Own Adventure

Z walked into the studio and was amazed. Stylists, assistants, make up artists, photographers... The list went on. All buzzing about the studio like a well oiled machine. She peeked around one of the screens and found the guys messing around. Each of them were dressed in a different style from their most iconic videos. She scanned the scene, subconciously checking each member off the list and looking for V. There was Jimin from We Are Bulletproof, Rap Monster from Dope, J-Hope from BST, Suga from Spring Day, Jin from NO, Jungkook from Fire... and then she found him. Her breath caught. War of Hormone. Lollipop and all.

Z swore she was dreaming. She rubbed her eyes and squinted.

Nope. Still there.

V was clearly channeling his persona. It seemed he couldn't help but stick his tongue out and wink. He even smacked Jungkook's at one point.

With each gesture, Z found herself flushing more and more. She turned away to fan her face and pressed her cheeks in a poor attempt to cool the flames.

When she turned back around, V was walking toward her. He flashed one of his heart attack inducing smiles before putting the er back in his perfect mouth. Z gulped.

"Hey Z" he called. She loved the way her nickname seemed to buzz when he said it. 

"Hey" she managed to reply.

"Are you okay?" Concern flashed in his face when he noticed her flushed color.

"I'm fine. It's just..." Z glanced in his direction "warm in here." His expression turned a bit smug and he raised his eyebrows for the briefest moment. He swished the lollipop in his mouth around while pondering.

"Well I have a break for now. Should we go cool off for a bit?"

"Sure. That sounds great." V led Z out of the studio and through the hallways. "What's the photo shoot for?"

"It's for our anniversary and for being nominated for that American award. ARMY voted which concepts they liked best since debut for each member. I'm surprised you didn't know."

"Oh I do remember voting for that, now that you mention it."

V had been poking his head into rooms and finally settled on a mostly bare office.  Only a couple chairs and a desk were left. The windows were open and letting in a summer breeze.

V closed the door as Z leaned against the ledge by the windows. "So what did you vote for me?" She watched him as he took his time walking over to her with a secret hidden behind his eyes. She grasped the edge, bracing for impact.

"Not Today." She replied flatly, meeting his gaze.

"Are you sure?" He leaned toward her as if to kiss her but reached past to close the window instead. Z let out a slow breath as he backed away. Is this how he was going to play it?

"Yup."

"Mmhm." He mused as he turned the A/C on and closed the blinds. "So you won't  mind if I show you a few poses I'm thinking of doing for my solo shoot?"

Z watched him carefully. Just what was he planning? "No, that's fine."

He took the er from his mouth, threw it in the garbage, and the sticky sweetness from his fingers and lips. Z subconsciously her lips and V smirked. He started to do a quick but relaxed run through of the chorus dance moves, being sure to keep all of the charm. Z was entranced. 

As he finished, he walked up to Z. "Anything you want to tell me?"

Z stared up at him for a minute before grabbing his leather jacket and pulling him to her, kissing him forcefully. V almost fell over from the surprise. Z took solace in catching him at least a little off guard. 

His lips tasted faintly of candy, which made Z crave his kisses even more. She pushed back on him, still holding his jacket, until he backed up against the door. V moaned with the impact, enjoying the power he unleashed in her. 

Z tangled a hand in his hair, keeping them firmly together. V wrapped his arms possesively around her and intensified their kisses.

"V?" A voice called down the hallway. "V?? You're next."

V kissed Z firmly one more time before pushing her slightly away.

"Be there in a minute." He called back while staring into her eyes. "I will be back as soon as possible." He quietly said to Z. She nodded and he left the office. The A/C was doing nothing for the rising temperatures she was feeling.