Bonus Chapter *read if ya'll want a happy ending for Sungyeon

Don't wanna cry

Sungyeon's friends decided to pay her a visit. They expect a brightly lit house with music blaring inside but instead, they were welcomed with a grave-like atmosphere. It made Kyla shiver as she rubbed her arm hoping that it would give her warmth.

 

 

Once they got deeper into the house-hold, they were shocked to see Sungyeon's room in a mess, alot of broken stuff decorated the once clean room. Tzuyu looked around frantically to find the owner of the room, only to see her curled up into a ball in the corner. When Tzuyu pointed at the corner Yewon ran to her bestfriend out of reflex.

 

 

Everyone followed suit and surrounded Sungyeon “Sungyeon ah..” Yewon's voice cracked as she called for her friend, she cradled her cheeks and wiped the tears away “It's alright.. We're here now..” While the rest were busy comforting Sungyeon, Somi's hand formed into a fist “It's her fault.. It's all that b*tch's fault!” Somi said through gritted teeth. Sungyeon reached for Somi but the younger stepped away “Somi yah, nobody is at fault—”

 

 

Arin who was beside the second youngest of the group was taken aback when she suddenly stood up “Eunchae unnie made Sungyeon unnie like this! It's all her fault!” Sungyeon shook her head “Somi.. Please stop. It's not your sister's fault.” That's the moment Somi snapped. “STOP DEFENDING HER! SHE ONLY GAVE YOU PAIN!” Tzuyu tried holding Somi down, but to no avail she was stronger. “Somi stop! You're making Sungyeon unnie feel worse!” Kyla, who was being silent all the time, interjected silently. Somi exhaled, calming down a little bit. “Yewon unnie was there for you. She loved you. She treated you more than just a friend. But you're here just talking about that ungrateful er, how more oblivious can you get?” Somi spatted with venom in her voice.

 

“Yewon unnie likes you, did you even see how hurt she was when you announced that you and Eunchae unnie were in a relationship? No. Did you see how she feigned happiness just so she won't dissapoint you? NO! I hope you realize she's the right one for you.” Somi shrugged off Tzuyu and Arin's hands that were holding her back, she turned her back to them and walked away like nothing even happened, Kyla sighed and followed Somi. The moment Sungyeon recovered from the shock, she looked at everyone for confirmation. “She wasn't joking, Sungyeon. Everything she said was true.” Arin replied “Arin and I will give you time to talk it out, i will just tell Siyeon to go after Somi cause she might be beating the hell out of Eunchae by now.” The two bid goodbye leaving Yewon alone with Sungyeon.

 

 

“How was Somi so sure that it was Eunchae's fault?..”

 

 

“It was painfully obvious that she was the only one who have an impact like this to you.” Yewon sighed “Sungyeon, i'm sorry for not watching over you, i'm sorry for not protecting you.. I was too carried away. I thought you won't need me anymore because you have her.. I'm sorry..” Sungyeon took both of Yewon's hands into hers, she admits that she felt stupid for not listening to their warnings. “I'm at fault, Yewon ah. I was too whipped to see her flaws..” Yewon hunched forward and hugged Sungyeon tightly, she hugged her as if she was going to lost Sungyeon again “Sungyeon if you give me a chance.. I promise, i promise that you will forget about her.. Just give me one chance..” Sungyeon pulled away and look straight into Yewon's eyes “As much as i would love too, i still need time Yewon. Wounds take time to heal.”

 

 

“Then let me,” Yewon whispered “let me heal it for you.” She might look desperate but she doesn't care, as long as she have Sungyeon in her arms “Please don't take this as rejection, i'm still not ready yet.” Yewon's lips formed into a thin line “If you say so... I will wait for you okay?” She stood up to kiss Sungyeon's forehead but Sungyeon pulled her back down to kiss her on the lips.

 

 

Yewon wrapped her arms around Sungyeon's neck and deepened the kiss, though Sungyeon wanted more of Yewon and her soft, addicting lips, she have to pull away as she was afraid of falling deeper. 

 

A soft smile made it's way into her face,

 

 

“Please do wait for me.”

 

 

 

___________________________________________

 

Shamelessly admitting that i'm a er for SungHana :DDD

 

This was just a bonus chapter but it is still part of the Pristin x OC series