Fin.

Don't wanna cry

A/N: Happy Birthday to our Dear Sungyeoniee

AND A FIRST ACTUAL ONE SHOT WITHOUT FLUFF, I AM VERY PROUD. don't hesitate to tell me if this should be labeled Rated M or TW cause i myself don't know if this falls into that category

 And i was heavily inspired by SVT's new song “Don't wanna cry” 

_________________________________

I don't wanna cry
I don't wanna cry
Because I love you, the word that I love you
It’s not enough, no matter what I say
Where are you without me who cares about you?
Did you leave me because you don’t like me anymore?

 

“Sungyeon-ah! Don't drink okay? It's bad for your health babe!”

A shattered bottle of whiskey all over the floor.

“Sungyeon-ah, this is our most important picture so i framed it, take care of it~”

A broken picture frame.

“Sungyeonie, don't hurt yourself hm? Or else i will be hurt too! We're connected to each other!”

A wall with a little bit of blood.

“I want you to keep and treasure this pictures, i entrust our memories to you.”

Pictures messily placed at the top of a bed.

 

Sungyeon's ugly sobs filled the silent gloomy place, she was once a cheerful girl. But where did that all went to? She felt empty. She felt incomplete. The universe means nothing to her now, now that she's gone.

 

A smile alone that can make a person blind. Eyes that glimmered, that turns into cresents whenever she laughs, those eyes that once shined for her and her only.. Now shines for another person that is not her.

 

Please don’t play around with me
I know you’re there
It seems you’ll show up so I wait
I should find you, I have to go to find you
If I cry now, maybe I won’t see you again

 

“I won't ever trade you for the world, i will be always by your side.. Until we grow old.” Oh her laughter that sounds like a melody to Sungyeon's ears, she would love to hear her laugh like that everyday.

 

She would always giggle at Sungyeon's nonsense jokes that she learned from the good ol' pal, Sohye, but now. Her laugh isn't for Sungyeon anymore. Sungyeon hopes that she comes back, she'll wait. She'll make their promise happen.

 

 

I don’t wanna cry
I don't wanna cry
I’m easily moved to tears
But, I don’t wanna cry

_________________________

Familliar street, but this street is unfamiliar
I’m asking myself again if it’s the right street that I knew
Maybe isn’t he looking for me?
I’m looking for you now

 

Sungyeon wonders if she even thinks of her, if she even remembers the time they shared together. Sungyeon wonders, if she'll have the heart to come back to her. She wonders if she thinks about how Sungyeon is doing.

 

“You know, our relationship looks so unique. Not because we are the same gender, but because i dated the most cutest girl in the whole galaxy which is you!” She pinched Sungyeon's cheeks, Sungyeon giggled and cradled Eunchae in her arms

 

“You will be my first... And last.” She said before locking her lips with Sungyeon's soft ones

 

Oh how Sungyeon missed those moments.

 

Please don’t play around with me
I know you’re there
It seems you’ll show up so I wait
I should find you, I have to go to find you
But my eyes are getting blurred because of tears

 

She reminisced the times they were together, ranging from happy to the painful ones.

 

Sungyeon's lips quivered, she cursed herself. She promised to herself that she will not shed tears, but what is she doing? Being a cry baby.

 

Her back was pressed against the wall, she stared at the nothingness infront of her. Just plain white, unlike her life that turned dark, dark as the spirits that lurked her mind.

 

“I think.. This isn't working, Sungyeon. Our relationship is not as stable as before.. I think we should stop, we aren't right for each other. Let's break up.“ Sungyeon felt that the world that revolved around her crashed, her heart stopped by the mention of those three words.

 

Sungyeon doesn't know how she moved on from her like that. Like nothing between them even happened. When Sungyeon saw her girl kiss another guy, it was like a jab to her stomach. It hurts to much that she feels numb all over.

 

I don’t wanna cry

I don't wanna cry

I’m easily moved to tears

But, I don’t wanna cry

 

I’m okay (I’m not)
I don’t want to see you (I want)
I have to lie that I don’t like

 

 

For the past days, she couldn't stop thinking about her. To the point she lies to herself. That she's fine, that she needed no one. She meekly smiles, thinking how dumb she was.

 

She's going crazy, as she receives none of your warmth anymore, she feels like she's freezing. The warmth that her cozy home have flew away with her, now the place seems nothing but like a cementery for her, for her dead heart.

 

“Sungyeon. You should move on. You've got no place in my life anymore..” She said with a voice as cold as ice. She brushed past Sungyeon who was stoned.

 

My heart doesn’t listen to my thinking
Come back, come back, come back
I lost the half of me, how can I live
I don’t wanna cry

 

Sungyeon just wants her back. And start all over again.

 

Sungyeon screamed, tears fell from her beautiful eyes, cascading down her cheeks. She screamed until her voice felt strained, she doesn't give a damn.

 

She raged, the wall being her source of target, she screamed Eunchae's name, as if the girl would come back, welcoming Sungyeon in her arms once again. She just hoped she would.

 

Sungyeon slided down the floor, her tears still endlessly fell like waterfalls.

 

She realized, she can't move on.

 

She realized. She lost a part of her ing life.

 

Her ing miserable life.

 

And she realized..

 

She cannot live a life like this.

 

 

________________

Im actually crying inside while writing this. Anyways Happy Birthday again to our Sungyeon! Im sorry if this wasn't fluff, i was just trying a different genre. I think i failed lol. (Just tell me if i was lacking. I wouldn't mind but PLEASE TELL IT NICELY IM EASILY TRIGGERED LOL)

 

And don't kill me if i didn't gave sungyeon a happy ending (i can always make a second part ;-;)

 

Anyways this was just a special oneshot. She will be receiving a different one in the future!

 

Requests for the remaining 6 members are still open! Just comment who you want to be next!

Moguri out! Ciaooo 💖