THE OBITUARIES

  DIE!NASTY cheatsheet is released...
 
THE OBITUARIES
WHAT MARKETABLE TRAGEDIES WE HAVE

a survivor. a pariah. a ghost.
a traitor. a vagabond.
an outsider.
4yQS8Iq.jpg?1
︿
VOCALIST (LYRICIST)
It is ironic that the superlatively reticent soul is that which ensnares the empathy of all.

WHAT THEY ARE: GRIEVING.
WHAT THEY WILL BE: BACK.
PERTINENT INFORMATION: currently the sole owner of eighty percent of die!nasty's publishing rights. currently refusing to monetize from the band's success and tragic disbandment to honour the fallen members.
F9KMEBu.jpg?1
︿
GUITARIST (COMPOSER)
Music bleeds from their soul to the very essence of vigour they exhale. They command all, covet all, and have lost everything.

WHAT THEY ARE: DEAD.
WHAT THEY WILL BE: BACK.
PERTINENT INFORMATION: hailed from a legacy of money to which they turned away from. regained affluence through the success of the band. bequeathed their share of publishing rights to the vocalist of the band.
CsT8XK7.jpg?1
︿
BASSIST
The best kinds of people are those that have lived through the worst and have emerged tender and compassionate. Some do not emerge at all.

WHAT THEY ARE: DEAD.
WHAT THEY WILL BE: REPLACED.
PERTINENT INFORMATION: bequeathed the entirety of his wealth and artist royalties to his adopted sister. a figure of stability. missed by all.
ufe0CHI.jpg?1
︿
SYNTHESIST/
KEYBOARDIST
World-weary are those who are young, far too young to have witnessed any sort of cruelty. Here they stand, a bastardized mockery of blasé youth and age-old greed.

WHAT THEY ARE: A NEW ADDITION.
WHAT THEY WILL BE: ENDANGERED.
PERTINENT INFORMATION: a prodigious child starved in every sense of the word, literal and figurative. guarded, their abrasion is a complication to the band's revival.
prgya8w.png?1
︿
DRUMMER
Their chest is heavy with the weight of their sins, but they are only human who seek absolution if not affection. 

WHAT THEY ARE: DEAD.
WHAT THEY WILL BE: BACK.
PERTINENT INFORMATION: their assets are currently frozen due to a legal dispute as to the legal inheritors. there is no known last will and testament prepared by the drummer. the weakest at the very core. 
ZOvrjN9.png?1
︿
MANAGER
Pity those who exist in the shadows of someone else's legacies.

WHAT THEY ARE: GRIEVING. LIVING. STILL FIGHTING.
WHAT THEY WILL BE: OCCUPIED.
PERTINENT INFORMATION: currently handling all legal disputes regarding any third party who seek to claim rights to die!nasty's works. functions well past their grief. is unable to get past the vocalist's emotional barricades.

damien's notes: the mystery unravels later on. only the bassist is confirmed to be dead. the bassist's plotline is taken by yours truly.