Kyuhyun-ah, I love you. I love you too.

Goodbye for now

“Kyuhyun-ah, I love you.”

“I love you too.”

 

When the tweet was sent, a sigh could be heard eching the room. It was a brightly lit room, with soft blue bedsheets on the two beds in the room. A bright coloured window sill seat and a table with a glass of wine placed on it.

A man was found sitting on a window sill seat, his knees perched up as he stared out of the window. The man sighed when the memories of the past replayed in his mind. He should be happy, right? It was finally the day; his love was going to be discharged from army.

Even though they met every time the older man had a break from army, he still missed him like crazy. They knew that secretly dating behind the older man’s wife was wrong, but they loved one another even before his wife came into the picture.

Kyuhyun posted the tweet on twitter as he recalled their conversations from years ago. He remembered the smile on his face, when Sungmin first said ‘Kyuhyun-ah, I love you” to him on Chunji radio. All the times they shared together, up till the day that Sungmin told him about his soon-to-be wife.

He knew it was wrong for them to continue being together, even after the man announced the news of his marriage. He couldn’t bring himself to turn up at Sungmin’s wedding, how could he? He was going to see his boyfriend kissing somebody that wasn’t him. Even though he knew that Sungmin’s heart was only for him. The marriage in itself was just an act, an act to hide their relationship.

He knew how upset the fans were regarding Sungmin’s marriage, yet he couldn’t do anything to protect him. If he did, then all the effort that Sungmin has put in would all go to waste. He stared out of his apartment window, waiting for the man he loved to come home. He knew that the older man would return home to his wife before coming back to the dorms.

He couldn’t wait to see the man again. He probably spent more time with Sungmin, than the older man had ever did with his wife, during his off days. He was glad that the man would always come back to him, always.

Kyuhyun caught sight of the familiar car, when it turned into the building and entered the carpark. He smiled, his love was home, back to where he was.

“Teuk hyung, I’m home.” Kyuhyun couldn’t contain his excitement, when he heard the voice of the man he missed so much.

“Welcome home!” He heard the happy voice of his leader hyung, he waited for the door to their shared room to open.

“Kyu, I’m home.” Kyuhyun’s heart leapt out of his chest, he missed that voice so much even though they had just met a few days ago. He turned from looking outside the window and smiled at the man standing at the door.

“I love you, hyung.” The words flew out from Kyuhyun’s mouth and a smile was hung on the other man’s face.

“I love you too, Kyu.”

 

A.N: I wrote this fic based on the twitter post, Kyuhyun posted on 30th December. The day which Sungmin was discharged from army. 

https://www.facebook.com/KyuMinfanbase/photos/pcb.1368092599889133/1368092273222499/?type=3 <  story written based on this!