Making Him Jealous

Wink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kookie!”

Yeri just smiled when Jungkook gave her a stern look once the door of the guy's house was opened.

“Don’t call me that.”Jungkook grimaced but stepped back to make way for Yeri as she entered the house. She instantly saw Jungkook’s mother washing dishes in the kitchen.

“Auntie” Yeri called out and the older lady turned her head to smile at her.

“Yeri honey you’re here.” She greeted and Yeri runs to backhug the older lady with a squeal before making her way back to the living room and instantly slumped on the sofa.

“His dad will be back soon from buying some stuffs in the grocery store but I have to leave now.”Jungkook’s mother said as she was now drying her hands. Yeri realized that the older lady was already dressed to go out and was just using an apron to protect her clothes.”Is it okay if I leave you two?”

Jungkook just shrugged and sat beside Yeri while flipping on the tv channels. Yeri nodded at Jungkook's mom with a smile.

“It’s okay auntie.”

The lady soon left afterward and that’s when it was her and only Jungkook was left. It was like luck was on her side, Yeri thought.

Today was a Sunday and it's a shame really that Jungkook's mom still has to go to do some work stuffs. His dad though doesn't have work today but luckily he will still be out for a while. So Yeri has time to do what her bestfriend Nayeon, the mastermind of it all has planned as always.

Yet for a reason Yeri for still hesitated on what she was supposed to do that as time passes by she thought she will not really be able to do it. But then Jungkook held up his phone at her after reading a text message.

“Is it okay?” the guy asked looking unsure. Yeri just mouthed a what.”Dad won’t be able to go home early because he was called at work so it will be just the two of us longer.”

“Okay”Yeri nodded nonchalantly as she chewed on some potato chips.

Jungkook nodded awkwardly.

“Okay.” the guy muttered back

Maybe she was not really that observant just like what Nayeon pointed out. That’s why she only noticed now how an awkward Jungkook is. His hands were placed on his lap and he was nibbling his bottom lip while trying to focus his wavering eyes on the television. Yeri looked at the TV and noticed that it was a commercial of a fabric detergent and jungkook seemed to really focus on it.

Cute. Yeri snickered inside her mind.

Jungkook by now was sitting almost on the other end of the sofa and thankfully the sofa was not that really big so even if she tried to scoot closer it will not be really obvious. So she did, without looking at jungkook and also pretending to be focused on the commercial. But she can see from the corner of her eyes how it was Jungkook who looked at her though.

“Kookie.”

Yeri muttered, still without looking at the guy and she chuckled when Jungkook sighed in annoyance.

“Okay Kook.”She finally looked at the guy and now he has his brows knitted while looking at her almost sideways since he was now directly facing the TV once again. “I want to ask something.”

“What?” Jungkook reaches out for the glass of juice on the table and take a gulp.

“Do you know how to kiss?” Yeri blurted out all of a sudden that Jungkook ended up splurting the juice he just drank all over the table and some on his shorts and the carpet. Wiping the liquid off his chin, Jungkook turned to her with a glare.

“Yeri I swear—“

“No. I’m serious.”

Yeri held up her hands in defense but her grin never left her face.

“I was just really curious.”

“Why are you asking me that?”Even though the guy was not shouting, the obvious annoyance was in Jungkook’s voice. Yeri can tell that he’s mad by how red he was. Or maybe it’s because of something else.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter